Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer- Blemish Control: Review

Hi again! Today I'm going to review a free sample I got with my recent Sephora purchase. I love buying makeup from stores that send free samples with your order. It's a perfect way to try out some new products without spending a ton of cash. I'm particularly grateful that I was able to sample Photo Finish More Than Primer- Blemish Control from Smashbox, but not because I liked it. In fact, I hated this product so much that I threw away the remaining sample! Ok, let me start from the beginning... I was really excited to try out a new primer. I've never tried Smashbox before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I break out from using makeup, so I was really happy to get a sample that said Blemish Control. The green tube was pretty, but the product itself was more white. Application was easy and my skin felt pretty good. Unfortunately, it did not hold my makeup very well. Only after a few hours at work, my makeup was thinning and settling into some lines. When I looked in the bathroom mirror I looked like a hot mess! The only plus side to this primer was that it did control my acne breakouts. I wish Smashbox would come out with a formula with better staying power and acne control.



-Miriam
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...