Today I'm really excited to be reviewing the Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation by Urban Decay. I decided to pick this up a few days ago because I needed a light every day foundation. I am a powder foundation gal so when I saw that UD made a powder version of their Naked Skin Foundation, I needed to try it. As with everything from UD, this compact is made beautifully. The compact comes in a pretty purple drawstring bag. The bag is quite annoying to use so I ended up putting perfume samples in there instead. I have light skin so I bought this compact in light neutral. One of the best things about this foundation is that it can be used wet or dry to give full to sheer coverage. I have used the compact in both ways so far and I have loved it's multiple uses. I layered this foundation dry on top of BB cream for a fresh look and I have also tried spraying the sponge with UD De-Slick Setting Spray to use alone as a full coverage foundation. The foundation applies flawlessly and is so light weight that I forget I'm wearing make-up! When used with primer or De-Slick Setting Spray (which I got as a sample), the color and coverage lasts all day. I am really happy that I picked this up because this is my new favorite compact!





No comments:
Post a Comment