Monday, February 27, 2017

Favorite Lip Products



Hey Everyone! Today I'm going to be going over the lip products I reach for the most. I don't buy lip products often because there are so many opportunities to get samples from Sephora. The ones I do buy tend to be in sets so they are nor full sized products. As you can see from the picture below, I stick to neutrals, pinks, and reds.



Ok, let's get to it! First up are my favorite lipsticks. All of my lipsticks are mini sized. I don't wear lipstick very often because I haven't found one that is truly long lasting yet. I really do end up appreciating that they are small when I need to fit them into a tiny clutch for a night in the city.





Next are my favorite, liquid lipsticks. Again, I don't have any full sized liquid lipsticks in ,y collection. I either got them as part of a lip set or free gift from Sephora. I am really loving this new liquid lipstick trend. I have tried a few that I really didn't like (they dried my lips out wayyyy too much), but I really do like all the ones pictured below. The Urban Decay Vice liquid lipstick is so far my favorite.




Next we have the lip glosses. The two glosses on the left are full sized, the rest are minis that came in set. I absolutely love lip glosses. I apply them over any lipstick or liquid lipstick that I'm wearing to add some shine. I'm not very into the matte lip trend, and I usually pick a gloss with a lot of shine and/or glitter. Buxon is really my go-to when it comes to lip gloss. They smell super minty and help plump up my flat lips.






Next we have the lip crayons. Again, these are not full sized. The one from Nars I got for a Sephora birthday gift, and the one from Bite I got as part of a larger lip set. They are both red, and I really like using these when I don't have much time to get ready. They aren't long lasting, so I usually take them with me on the go.




Next we have some Revlon lip stains. The light pink tube is actually pretty pigmented. It is much darker on the lips, and really lasts forever. The raspberry colored one is newer, and it is applied like a crayon and when the waxy color fades, I beautiful stain is left on the lips. Seriously, these two are awesome products.





Finally, we have the lip treatments. The only full sized product in the picture below is the Buxom lip primer. I apply it before any lipstick to help it last longer, and to help the pigment really stand out. The next product is a lip liner from Tarte in a deep berry shade that matches the Tarte liquid lipstick shown above. The next product is a sheer Clinique lipstick. I like to wear it to work since it really only enhances your natural lip color. The last product is the Lip Maximizer from Dior. My flat lips love the plumping effect, and I wear it whenever I'm not using a Buxom lip gloss.




I hope this post was helpful!

-Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...