Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Essie Gel Couture Polish Review



Hey Everyone! This post is going to review the Essie Gel Couture Polish. It will be a fairly short review, but I hope it is helpful. I tried this polish out by mother's house, just to see if it is worth buying, and I instantly fell in love. A picture of the set I used by my mom is at the end of the post. I ended up getting a set with the top coat (white bottle) and the color Take Me to Thread. You don't need a base coat with this polish, which sounded great! It has a very thick brush, which really helps with application, and the polish goes on smooth and even. Below is a pic of my nails the day after painting them.




I applied three coats of color and one coat of top coat. The top coat made such a difference! The color itself had a gel like finish, but the top coat makes it look like I got my nails professionally done! Over the past month I I tested the wear time with this set, and I can honestly say that after a week there are barely any chips! I even tried using the top coat over regular polish and it had the same long lasting effect. If you don't want to buy the set, or you have other colors that you prefer, I suggest just buying the top coat. Overall, I was very impressed with this polish!


Below is a pic from my Instagram page (linked here) featuring my mother's Essie set.




Let me know your favorite colors in the comments below!


-Miriam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...