Sunday, July 9, 2017

July 2017 Skincare Routine



Hey Everyone!

I haven't done this in a while, but I want to post my AM and PM skincare routines for July. 

Daily AM Skincare Routine (Top Pic):
  1. ORIGINS Modern Friction Cleansing Oil with Radiance-Boosting White & Purple Rice
  2. The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash
  3. First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
  4. Belif Hungarian Water Essence 
  5. Ole Henriksen Truth Serum
  6. Moisturizer with SPF 30
  7. ORIGINS GinZing Eye Cream
Daily PM Skincare Routine (Bottom Pic):

    1. Simple Makeup Removing Wipes (only when removing makeup- not shown in pic)
    2. ORIGINS Modern Friction Cleansing Oil with Radiance-Boosting White & Purple Rice
    3. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Cleansing Gel
    4. ORIGINS A Perfect World Age-Defense Treatment Lotion with White Tea
    5. Belif Hungarian Water Essence
    6. Caudalie Polyphenol Overnight Detox Oil
    7. Bobbi Brown Eye Cream
    8. Farmacy Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy
    9. ORIGINS Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (every other night)
    Weekly Treatments:

    Ole Henriksen Power Bright 3-Step Professional Brightening System



    Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask (Left)



    I have been using these products for two weeks, and I really love how my skin looks and feels. I know there are a lot of steps, but each step contributes to my overall skin health. I may switch out some products during the month (I'm almost out of the Belif essence and Farmacy night balm), but I will stick with this routine for as long as possible.

    If you have any questions or comments, leave them below!





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...