Sunday, August 13, 2017

August 2017 Sephora Play Box


Hey Everyone!

Day 2 in a row of blogging! I think I'm getting used to this mom thing already! For those of you who don't know yet, Sephora has a subscription box that is $10 a month. You get 5 deluxe samples, a perfume sample, collectible bag, and a card for 50 Beauty Insider points with an in store purchase. I like this subscription box the most since the samples are all from brands that are sold at Sephora. This way you know that you are only getting high end products. The $10 goes towards your yearly spending and you get Beauty Insider points for the purchase. So far I am really loving the Sephora Play box. There are always a few versions every month, and you get a box based on a survey you fill out when you sign up. This way it is sort of personal. For example, this month I received a concealer in a light shade since I specified I have light skin. Others received the same concealer in alternate shades. So far I have enjoyed all the boxes I've received.  So what did I get this month?

Samples for Box 189:
I think my box was great! The bag was super cute too!

If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. Don't forget to subscribe and follow me on Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...