Saturday, August 12, 2017

August 2017 Sephora Haul



Hey Everyone!

Wow it's been a very long time since my last post! I am now 3.5 weeks postpartum, and having a newborn is extremely overwhelming! It took me so long to actually open my Sephora package, but I finally got around to it! So what did I get this month? 

Purchases:
  • Ole Henriksen Power Bright - this is a repurchase for me. I love how bright it makes my skin! I use it once a week, and it really feels like a professional facial!
  • Tarte Hair Goals Dry Shampoo - this is also a repurchase. I love how much volume it gives my flat hair! The scent is also pretty amazing!
  • Bite Agave Lip Mask - I purchased this for the first time after finally trying out a sample. I love how smooth it makes my dry lips. I use it twice a day as part of my skincare routine. I highly recommend it for anyone with dry lips!

Points:
  • Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - I got this in the shade Let's Go Crazy which is a vivid pink. I haven't tried it out yet, but I like the other Nars lip pencils.

Free Samples:

  • Becca Primers (First Light and Backlight Priming Filters)
  • First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser
  • Briogeo Rosarco Repair Shampoo and Conditioner

If you like seeing makeup hauls, check out my Instagram.

Just FYI, Sephora is giving extra points on all purchases through 8/19/17.



As always, if you have any questions, leave them in the comments below! I hope you enjoyed this haul!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...