Thursday, September 14, 2017

Crowdtap Julep Cushion Complexion Review


Hey everyone!

I am so lucky to have been selected by Crowdtap to try the new Cushion Complexion 5-in-1 skin perfector from Julep. For those of you who don't know, Crowdtap is an amazing site that let's you apply for products to review. Once selected, Crowdtap will send you the product free in exchange for an honest review. For this mission, I was sent 5 shades (200-240) of the Julep Cushion Complexion to try out. I have never tried any Julep makeup products before, but I love their nail polishes. These skin perfectors are supposed to be full coverage with a demi matte finish. They can be used as concealer, highlighter, contour, or all over foundation. I decided to use all 5 shades at once to create a flawless face. The results were amazing! My face looked beautiful, and the coverage was phenomenal. My skin did not feel dry, and the shades blended together well. I am overall very impressed with these skin perfectors. 

Check out these photos from my Instagram:






I encourage everyone to check out Crowdtap and Julep. 

If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...