Wednesday, December 20, 2017

September 2017 Sephora Haul



Hey Everyone,

These last few months have been a complete blur! I have been trying to get back to work with a 5 month old baby at home. Let's just say that I'm exhausted! I completely missed the last few hauls, so here I am in December catching up.

For my haul September, I was really restocking and adding a few extras to make it to VIB Rouge. I am in love with Caudalie Overnight Detox Oil, and I finally hit pan on my Too Faced Primed and Poreless Pressed Powder. For my extras, I picked up a sheet mask from Laneige and a Origins Original Skin Mask Pod. Honestly, I haven't even tried the sheet mask or clay mask yet. I have been crazy overwhelmed. I'm already half way through my Overnight Detox Oil, but I haven't opened the pressed powder yet. 

With this purchase, I received a pretty awesome sampler bag:


I've already used the Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Moisturizer (I keep it in my gym bag), the Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pads, and Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. I'm excited to try out the rest of the samples, and I already love the cute pouch.

Finally, this was the VIB Rouge welcome gift for 2017:


A mini Sephora brush is not an impressive gift for someone who just dropped $1000 in a calendar year. I am pretty disappointed, but the gifts are usually crap. I finally decided that I will not be making Rouge in 2018. I'd rather spend my money at Ulta (much better rewards) or the brands themselves (much better samples). In my next post you will see some great product I received from company websites at great prices.

As always, please subscribe to this blog, follow me on Instagram, and leave any questions or comments in the section below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...