Wednesday, December 20, 2017

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Line Review



Hey Everyone,

I really wanted to dedicate an entire post to the TRESemme Keratin Smooth line that I received from Crowdtap for free to review. For those of you that may be new to my blog, Crowdtap is an amazing site that sends you products to review. Not only can you sample amazing products, but they also pay you in Amazon gift cards for answering questions. I do not get anything if you sign up with my link, it is just there to guide you to the site.

Back to the hair products. I received the Keratin Smooth Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Spray. My hair is fine, straight, and badly damaged from years of coloring, so I was really excited to see these products in my Crowdtap box. Of course I started using the Shampoo and Conditioner right away. After one use, my hair went from feeling dry and damaged, to soft and smooth. I am now half way through the bottles, and I really can't believe what a difference it has made. I have less hair on my brush, and barely any fly aways. I am so happy that I got the opportunity to try this duo, and I will definitely be purchasing this line in the future. I love getting inexpensive products to try, because I hate falling in love with super expensive items.

I have only used the hairspray once, but it worked very well. My hair felt soft all night, and my hair looked flawless. I did not enjoy the hairspray as much as the Shampoo and Conditioner because I have other hair sprays that do the exact same thing. It is a good hair spray though, so I do recommend it if you are looking for one at the drugstore.

I hope you liked this review. Leave a comment if you would like me to write more reviews like this one in the future. As always, please subscribe to this blog, follow me on Instagram, and leave a comment in the section below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...