Friday, June 1, 2018

Dr Jart+ Firm Lover Rubber Mask Review





Hey Beauty Lovers!


Today I'm going to be reviewing one of my favorite sheet masks from Dr. Jart+. The Firm Lover Rubber Mask ($12 at Sephora) is as fun to use as it looks!


This mask includes an Ampoule pack that you apply to your face first, and a rubber mask that you use on top for 30-40 min. The mask comes in two pieces which I love! It really let's you customize the fit. I always reach for brightening or firming masks, so I really loved this one. I would lay down while the mask is on, and just take the time to relax. I always use the remains of the ampoule pack on my neck and hands. 

Claims:
  • Solution for dryness, fine lines/wrinkles, and loss of firmness/elasticity
  • Visibly lift and contour the skin
  • The rubber mask keeps the ampoule from evaporating which allows the ingredients to penetrate further into the skin
  • The rubber mask is made with algae which reacts with calcium to cool and calm the skin
  • The ampoule includes lipophilic and hydrophilic actives to bring moisture to the skin
  • The ampoule is formulated with salicylic acid to firm skin and red seaweed to help maintain moisture
  • This mask will give you a more supple-looking complexion
Featured Ingredients:
  • Berry Complex including strawberry, raspberry, and blueberry extracts. These extracts have antioxidants that support skin elasticity and brightens skin (ampoule pack)
  • Brown seaweed will visibly plump skin by locking in moisture (rubber mask)
  • Brown algae that helps skin retain moisture and cools the skin (rubber mask)

Overall, I did feel that my skin was firmer after using this sheet mask, but the effects didn't last long. I did like how moisturized my skin felt, and I definitely did notice a glow. Again, these results were just temporary. I'm sure that you will see more long term benefits if you use this mask on a weekly basis, but that is just my prediction.

This mask is on the pricey side, but it is my favorite mask from Dr. Jart+ that I've tried

What are your favorite sheet masks? I need some new suggestions, so please leave them in the comments below!

I hope you enjoyed this review! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Relaxing Saturday with this amazing face mask from @drjart ❤️ Rubber Mask in Firm Lover ❤️ This mask includes an Ampoule pack that you apply to your face first, and a rubber mask that you use on top for 30-40 min. The mask comes in two pieces which I love! It really let's you customize the fit. I always reach for brightening or firming masks, so I really loved this one. I would lay down while the mask is on, and just take the time to relax. I always use the remains of the ampoule pack on my neck and hands. This mask is on the pricey side, but I love all the #drjart masks that I've tried. What are your favorite sheet masks? I need some new suggestions ❤️ #skincareguru #skincarecommunity #dailyskincare #dailyskincareroutine #loveyourskin #flawlessskin #sheetmask #beauty #beautyguru #beautycommunity #beautifulskin #mua #discoverunder5k #sephora #sephoravibrouge #koreanskincare #kbeauty

A post shared by Miriam (@mimwieds) on


XO



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to treat myself and try this mask! Thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...