Wednesday, July 11, 2018

June 2018 Beauty Favorites


Hey Beauty Lovers!

For my new monthly Beauty Favorites series, I will be listing beauty products that I discovered and loved each month. Today I'm going to be sharing with you my 3 June beauty favorites, which happen to be skincare products! Last month, I tried out a lot of products, and these three really blew my mind. Two of the products I received for free to review, and the other was from an Asian Beauty Haul

Beauty Favorites:
  • Dr.JmeeLab Frozen Capsul and Jell Mist- I received this product for free from 0.8L. This is the second Asian Beauty product I received from 0.8L, and I really love it! It makes my skin so smooth and soft, and it smells so good! If you want me to write a post about getting products from 0.8L, please let me know.
  • Exuviance Age Reverse Total Correct + Sculpt Serum- I received this product for free from Exuviance, and I think it is fantastic! I have been using this serum every PM for 8 weeks, and my skin looks so much firmer! It has a pretty hefty price tag, but I really do think it is worth every penny. Stay tuned for my full review coming out later this week!
  • SkinFood Rice Mask- I have heard so many great things about this mask, so I decided to purchase it on a recent trip to Besfren Beauty. I used it a few times last month, and every time it gave my skin a beautiful glow. Stay tuned for a full review later this month.
All three of these skincare products have contributed to my glowing skin last month. I will 100% be repurchasing these products when I run out, and I highly recommend trying them out for yourself!

I hope you enjoyed this short Beauty Favorites post!


If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


A post shared by ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛy ʙy ᴍɪʀɪᴀᴍ (@mimwieds) on

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...