Tuesday, July 24, 2018

NeoStrata Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I'm so excited to have partnered up with NeoStrata to bring you this review*. The Skin Active Intensive Eye Therapy is designed to diminish crows feet, help depuff the under eye, and help plump the skin around the eyes. In this review, I will be going over the claims of the eye cream from the company, and then I will provide my first impressions, my thoughts after using this eye cream for 8 weeks, and then I will let you know if the eye cream lives up to the claims. Here we go!

Claims:
  • This SynerG formula will build and plump the layers of skin around the eye
  • Formulated with Apple Stem Cell Extract- this is supposed to keep skin cells looking and acting younger
  • Formulated with peptides- the peptides they use are supposed to help target collagen (promote collagen production?)
  • Formulated with NeoGlucosamine- this is supposed to inhibit melanin formation and reduce discoloration
  • Formulated with caffeine- this will help depuff the skin around the eye
  • Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid- this is supposed to attract water to the skin
  • Formulated with Vitamin E- this is an antioxidant
Ingredients (from NeoStrata):
Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Acetyl Glucosamine, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Nylon-12, Silica, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Butylene Glycol, Lecithin, Isohexadecane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Sorbitan Isostearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Isostearic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Caramel, CI 19140 (Yellow 5).

How to use vs how I use the cream
NeoStrata recommends using this eye cream twice a day, but only once a day for the first week. I acrually decided to listen to the directions for this products. I started by using the eye cream in the PM for the first two weeks, and then I replaced my AM eye cream with this one for the remaining 6 weeks of this testing period.

First Impressions (Week 1):
This eye cream is definitely moisturizing. I haven't noticed any reduction in my fine lines, but I will be reassessing the anti-aging claims at the end of this 8 week trial. I'm really looking forward to start using this eye cream twice a day. I'm not a fan of my current AM eye cream, so I will be replacing it with this eye cream in a week. 

Final Thoughts (Week 8):
Now that I have been using this eye cream for a while, I can really see a difference in the skin around my eyes. My fines are a lot less noticeable, and my skin is no longer dry. I like it a lot more than my last eye cream, but it is so expensive! I'm not sure if I am willing to spend the money on this product, but I will be finishing up this bottle. 

You can purchase this cream from the NeoStrata website.

I hope you enjoyed this review! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below.

I will be writing reviews for the other two products sent to me by NeoStrata soon!


If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...