Saturday, August 11, 2018

Elensilia IntraCELL Escargot + Propolis Revitalizing Sheet Mask Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

This is my first sheet mask review! I can't believe it took me so long to get on the sheet mask train, but here I am, and I am a major fan! Last month, I started using sheet masks daily, or at least almost daily, and I am never turning back (check out my July sheet mask empties post). My skin is seriously glowing, and it has never been this soft! 

I purchased a box of 10 Elensilia IntraCELL Escargot + Propolis Revitalizing sheet masks at Besfren Beauty (NYC) in June. It was on sale for $10, and if I had know anything about sheet masks, I would have bought more than one box! This set of 10 sheet masks is usually $35, so I happened to have gotten a really awesome deal without even knowing it!

Honesty time! I didn't actually use all 10 sheet masks, I saved one for a giveaway that will be happening soon on my IG page (so don't forget to follow me). 

Why I love this sheet mask:
  • Tencel Mask- the sheet itself is tencel, which is made of eucalyptus pulp. This makes the mask so soft and breathable. I love this material so much, it feels very luxurious on the skin.
  • Glycosaminoglycans (from snail mucus)- brightens the skin and is great for anti-aging.
  • Propolis- has antioxidant and anti-inflammatoty properties, and is naturally found in bee hives. It is safe for sensitive skin and helps prevent breakouts.
  • Made for dry. sensitive skin.
Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, PEG-32, Trehalose, Glycosaminoglycans, Propolis Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Caffeine, Castanea Crenata (Chestnut) Shell Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, xylitol, Lysine, Histidine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Gramineus Root/Stem Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Panthenol, Malt Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA

Directions:
Apply the mask on cleansed, toned skin. Tap and smooth the mask flat against the skin. Leave the mask on for 20 minutes. Follow up with the rest of your skincare routine.

I like to apply this mask after my toners, essence, and watery serums. I leave the mask on for the full 20 minutes, and I follow up with the rest of my skincare (check out the Skincare Routines Series tab at the top of this page for my current skincare routine). I don't use this mask every day, but I try to use it at least once a week. This mask is especially soothing after a chemical peel. 

This mask can be enjoyed by anyone with dry, dehydrated, or sensitive skin. It is a wonderful option for aging skin (like mine), and the ingredients will really help restore a more youthful glow.

I'm really impressed with this mask, and I will definitely repurchase this set when it goes on sale. I just can't justify spending $3.50 on a single mask, especially if I want to mask daily!

I hope you enjoyed this sheet mask review. I have quite a few sheet mask reviews coming up this month, so check out the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page for a full list of reviews coming out this month.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


Follow me on Instagram to be eligible for my sheet mask giveaway (for US residents only, ends 10/15/18). It will includes one of each of the following masks:

  1. Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey sheet mask (x1)
  2. Elensilia Intra-CELL Revitalizing sheet mask (x1)
  3. Elensilia Intra-CELL Firming sheet mask (x1)
  4. Elensilia Intra-CELL Whitening sheet mask (x1)
  5. SurMedic Hydro-Hyaluronic sheet mask (x1)
  6. SurMedic Vital Collagen sheet mask (x1)
  7. SurMedic Bright-Glutathione sheet mask (x1)
  8. MediHeal Essential Mask Tea Tree Care Solution (x1)
  9. MediHeal Essential Mask Vita Lightbeam (x1)
  10. MediHeal Essential Mask Platinum V-Life (x1)

XO





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...