Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Simple 2-Step Pre-Workout Skincare Routine + The BEST Workout Leggings on Amazon


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I'm always asked about my pre-workout skincare routine. Let me start by saying, I am not the kind of girl that exercises with a full face of makeup. It is really important to keep your pores clear whenever you plan to sweat, so please do yourself a favor, and remove your face makeup before a workout!

My Pre-Workout Skincare Routine:
  1. Cleanse your skin! I like to cleanse my skin before every workout. If I am working out first thing in the morning, I normally wash my face with my normal gel cleanser. If I am going to workout during the day, I like to remove any makeup from my face with a cleansing wipe. I really like to use the Micellar One Step Facial Cleansing Wipes from Andalou Naturals. These wipes will remove your makeup and tone your skin all in one step. I don't usually remove my eye makeup before heading to the gym, but feel free to start with a fresh canvas if you think you may sweat excessively.
  2. Apply Sunscreen! It is so important to protect your skin from the sun, even when working out. I like to use a mineral sunscreen instead of a chemical sunscreen, but feel free to choose any sunscreen that won't break you out. If you are using a mineral sunscreen, I advise using a tinted sunscreen, such as the Australian Gold Botanical Tinted Sunscteen for the face. This sunscreen will look invisible on your skin, and it will also provide plenty of antioxidants and vitamins for your skin.

Now that your face is gym ready, it's time for some amazing workout leggings! These ombre leggings from Running Girl* are high waisted and so comfortable. They wick moisture really well, and they fit like a glove. I have tested these leggings out in the gym, and I absolutely love them!

What I love about these leggings:
  • Beautiful colors
  • High waist
  • Comfortable material
  • Don't show sweat stains
  • Squat proof!
  • Very durable
  • $16 on Amazon!
Who said you need to buy expensive workout gear? Get these leggings from Amazon:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CF7BYF6


I hope you enjoyed this mini skincare routine and review.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!


*I received these leggings for free to review, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...