Thursday, September 27, 2018

August 2018 Beauty Favorites


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I am actually posting this Beauty Favorites on time for a change. I started wearing eye makeup every day in August, so this favorites post will be including skincare and makeup! I honestly stopped wearing foundation daily, but I still love to enhance my eyes with glitter shadows.

I purchased all of these products with my own money, but I will be using affiliate links in this post. If you are uncomfortable with using my links, feel free to search for these products on your own. I think that all of these products are fantastic, and I use these products regularly. I never recommend products that I don't actually enjoy and use. 

Beauty Favorites:
  • Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Sheet Mask- If you are going to splurge on a sheet masks, I would start with the Papa Recipe Bombee Honey line. They are so luxurious and so effective! I absolutely love the whitening one, because it gives my skin an out of this world glow. I like to use brightening sheet masks before applying makeup. It really smooths out my skin and it gives me an amazing lit from within glow. I love this mask so much that I am including one in my upcoming Instagram giveaway, so don't forget to follow me!
  • Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Bright Exfoliating Mud Mask- I have been using the Formula 10.0.6 Masks for a while now, but last month I have been using the Be Berry Bright mask a lot more. I like to use it at least once a week, and my pores are so clear! It also helps brighten up my complexion a little, but I think my other brightening products are doing most of the heavy lifting. I recommend this for anyone with pore congestion.
  • Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence- I have been using this essence for well over a month in the PM only, and I wake up with hydrated and youthful skin every morning! I know that it's because of this product because it is the only product I've added to my PM routine. I cannot get over how amazing snail mucin has been for my complexion. It does feel a little bit gross, but if you can get over the slimy feeling, it is an amazing product! This essence is great for all skin types, including sensitive and acne prone skin.
  • Smashbox Primer Water- Now on to the makeup! I can't believe how many makeup favorites I have this month. I have been so focused on skincare the last year, that I barely bought any new makeup products. Since I started doing my eye makeup last month, I have been using a lot of shimmer/glitter shades. I love spraying my eye shadow brush with Primer Water to help intensify the glitter shadows. It also helps my shadows from falling all over my face throughout the day. I cannot live without it!
  • Tarte Make Believe In Yourself Palette- How can live through the summer without this palette???? I am obsessed with this rainbow/unicorn themed glitter palette from Tarte. They have the perfect summer shades, and you can even apply the shadows with your fingers if you are in a rush. I love how effortless it is to look put together every single day. The possibilities are endless with these colors, and the highlighter can be seen from another planet? What more can you want?
  • Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow- If you can't tell, I'm a glitter addict. I love glitter in everything on my face. I can do complete eye looks with only glitter shadows, and apply highlighter and shimmer lips to match my eyes. I know it seems like a lot for most people, but I just can't get enough. These liquid eye shadows from Stila are a glitter queen's dream come true! They dry down so quickly, and they provide opaque coverage of glitter goodness. I havve three shades, but I think I need more...
  • Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner (Intense Black)- I have been using Kat Von D Tattoo Liner for years, but I decided to buy this one from Stila during a sale. I am never going back to Kat Von D! This liner is so much easier to apply in my opinion. I love that it's smudge prrof, and it layers beautifully on top of eye shadow. I highly recommend trying this one out if you aren't a fan of Kat Von D. 
I hope you enjoyed this Beauty Favorites post! You can find all my beauty favorites by clicking the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


Follow me on Instagram to be eligible for my sheet mask giveaway (for US residents only, ends 10/15/18). It will includes one of each of the following masks:
  1. Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey sheet mask (x1)
  2. Elensilia Intra-CELL Revitalizing sheet mask (x1)
  3. Elensilia Intra-CELL Firming sheet mask (x1)
  4. Elensilia Intra-CELL Whitening sheet mask (x1)
  5. SurMedic Hydro-Hyaluronic sheet mask (x1)
  6. SurMedic Vital Collagen sheet mask (x1)
  7. SurMedic Bright-Glutathione sheet mask (x1)
  8. MediHeal Essential Mask Tea Tree Care Solution (x1)
  9. MediHeal Essential Mask Vita Lightbeam (x1)
  10. MediHeal Essential Mask Platinum V-Life (x1)


XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...