Hey Beauty Lovers!
This post is super late! We are already halfway through September, and I just realized that I never shared my August K-Beauty haul (sigh). Well, hopefully it's better late than never!
I purchased all of these items from masksheets with my own money. This website is great for finding K-Beauty products, but I also suggest checking out the BeautyTap website for exclusive K-Beauty brands (use the code mimwieds15 for 15% off).
Items I purchased:
- Etude House Moistful Collagen Eye Cream- I am actually obsessed with this eye cream. Since the main selling point of this eye cream is the collagen, I was kind of worried that it wouldn't help with my fine lines. Collagen has not been shown to penetrate the skin when applied topically, so it is basically useless. However, this eye cream is extremely hydrating. My fine lines come from dehydrated skin, so this cream was perfect for me. I will be writing a full review soon, so stay tuned!
- COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence- This is my first snail mucin product (except sheet masks). I was completely surprised by the slimy texture, but I love this essence! It is so hydrating, and I love using it in the PM. I wake up to absolutely flawless skin! Stay tuned for the full review!
- SurMedic Hydro-Hyaluronic (x10 sheet masks)- I usually get at least 30 new sheet masks every month. I try to use a sheet mask a day, but I usually end up using around 20 sheet masks. So far I'm really loving this one from SurMedic. It is extremely hydrating and soothing. I like to use it after an at-home glycolic acid peel. If you are interested in my thought on at homeglycolic acid peels and the products I use after a peel, I will be writing full posts on these topics later this month.
- SurMedic Vital Collagen (x10 sheet masks)- I love a good anti-aging sheet mask. I like to purchase as many anti-aging masks as possible each month. I refuse to let my skin show my true age! Who's with me?
- SurMedic Bright-Glutathione (x10 sheet masks)- Of course I picked up a brightening sheet mask box. If you have been reading my posts for a while now, you know that I'm obsessed with glowing skin. This sheet mask is amazing for that glass skin glow!
Follow me on Instagram to be eligible for my sheet mask giveaway (for US residents only, ends 10/15/18). It will includes one of each of the following masks:
- Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey sheet mask (x1)
- Elensilia Intra-CELL Revitalizing sheet mask (x1)
- Elensilia Intra-CELL Firming sheet mask (x1)
- Elensilia Intra-CELL Whitening sheet mask (x1)
- SurMedic Hydro-Hyaluronic sheet mask (x1)
- SurMedic Vital Collagen sheet mask (x1)
- SurMedic Bright-Glutathione sheet mask (x1)
- MediHeal Essential Mask Tea Tree Care Solution (x1)
- MediHeal Essential Mask Vita Lightbeam (x1)
- MediHeal Essential Mask Platinum V-Life (x1)
If you want to check out my other beauty haul posts, click on the Hauls Series tab at the top of this page.
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!


No comments:
Post a Comment