Monday, September 10, 2018

Le Subtle Vitamin C Human Growth Firming Serum Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

Today I'm excited to share with you the most effective Vitamin C serum on the market. This Le Subtile Vitamin C Human Growth Firming Serum* is a luxury serum marketed for men. Since it was a men's product, I decided to have my husband use this serum for a few months. The results were unbelievable!

What I Love About This Serum:
  • Minimal ingredients (a.k.a. no fillers for a more potent product)
  • L-Ascorbic Acid (pure Vitamin C)
  • Ferulic Acid (antioxidant and Vitamin C stabilizer)
  • Sodium Hyaluronate (a form of hyaluronic acid, perfect for holding onto moisture)
  • Niacinamide (skin resurfacer)
  • Smells very manly
  • Paraben free
  • Made in the USA
  • Instant results!
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Ethoxydiglycol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid, Panthenol, Triethanolamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Niacinamide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

How to use:
Apply 2 pumps to the neck and face. Use 1 to 2 times daily. Smooth product gently into the skin using circular motions. Allow product to fully absorb before applying moisturizer.

Our Results:
After using this product at least once a day for a week, my husband had GLOWING skin! I have been using Vitamin C for years now, and my husband's skin was looking better than mine after a week. I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm not even exaggerating right now. After a few months of use, my husband looked 5 years younger, and I was actually jealous of his fantastic skin! 

Not only does my husband look glowing right now, but I can actually see a reduction in lines, improved skin texture, and a reversal of sun damage. I knew that this serum would give him results based on the ingredients list, I just never knew the results would be this amazing. While it does smell very manly, this serum would work for women too! It is definitely pricey, but I truly think it is worth every penny. You will not regret this purchase, especially if you are searching for the best Vitamin C product on the market.

Get the serum here: http://bit.ly/2oVzLgZ
Get 20% off with the code BB20

I hope you enjoyed this review! Check out my other skincare reviews by clicking on the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!


*I received this serum for free to review, all opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...