Hey Beauty Lovers!
I tried this mask two months ago, but I'm finally sitting down to write my full review. I purchased this mask from Besfren Beauty in Koreatown a while ago, but MaskSheets is having a sale on a box of 10 right now.
The Oozoo Aurora Illuminating sheet mask is a fantastic brightening mask that was really fun to use. The ampoule is kept separate from the sheet, so you are actually soaking the mask right before opening the package. I love masks that do this, it gives it a real luxury feeling.
Ingredients For The Ampoule:
Water, Dipropylene Giyocol, Glycerin, Adenosine, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2,-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
Ingredients For The Sheet:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Adenosine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Brain Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root extract, Saussurea Involucrate Extract, Glutathione, Trehalose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
How To Use:
Fold the ampoule section twice along the lines. Burst ampoule by pushing towards the arrow with your thumbs. Massage the sheet section to coat the mask with ampoule. Apply mask to face and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Massage remaining serum into skin.
How I Used This Mask:
After cleansing my skin, I prepped with toner, rose water, and serum. I then pushed the ampoule into the mask section, and I rubbed the packet to get the sheet sufficiently soaked. I left the mask on for 20 minutes, and patted in any remaining serum after removing the sheet. I followed up with moisturizer.
What I Love About This Mask:
XO
I tried this mask two months ago, but I'm finally sitting down to write my full review. I purchased this mask from Besfren Beauty in Koreatown a while ago, but MaskSheets is having a sale on a box of 10 right now.
The Oozoo Aurora Illuminating sheet mask is a fantastic brightening mask that was really fun to use. The ampoule is kept separate from the sheet, so you are actually soaking the mask right before opening the package. I love masks that do this, it gives it a real luxury feeling.
Ingredients For The Ampoule:
Water, Dipropylene Giyocol, Glycerin, Adenosine, Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dimethicone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2,-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
Ingredients For The Sheet:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Adenosine, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Brain Water, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root extract, Saussurea Involucrate Extract, Glutathione, Trehalose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance
How To Use:
Fold the ampoule section twice along the lines. Burst ampoule by pushing towards the arrow with your thumbs. Massage the sheet section to coat the mask with ampoule. Apply mask to face and leave on for 10-20 minutes. Massage remaining serum into skin.
How I Used This Mask:
After cleansing my skin, I prepped with toner, rose water, and serum. I then pushed the ampoule into the mask section, and I rubbed the packet to get the sheet sufficiently soaked. I left the mask on for 20 minutes, and patted in any remaining serum after removing the sheet. I followed up with moisturizer.
What I Love About This Mask:
- Instant brightening effect
- Sheet fit my face really well and stayed on the full 20 minutes
- Smelled AMAZING
- Left my skin so hydrated
- Didn't break me out
- Very cute packaging
I am seriously obsessed with this sheet mask. My skin looked so bright and refreshed. I think that it would have a long term brightening effect if used often. This mask was pretty expensive, but they go on sale pretty often. I wish I picked up a few more in the store, but I will probably be purchasing a box of 10 online. I'm curious about the other two versions available, and I think I will have to buy those too!
I hope you enjoyed this mini review! You can find all my skincare reviews by clicking the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page.
My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).
My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Follow me on Instagram to be eligible for my sheet mask giveaway (for US residents only, ends 10/15/18). It will includes one of each of the following masks:
- Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey sheet mask (x1)
- Elensilia Intra-CELL Revitalizing sheet mask (x1)
- Elensilia Intra-CELL Firming sheet mask (x1)
- Elensilia Intra-CELL Whitening sheet mask (x1)
- SurMedic Hydro-Hyaluronic sheet mask (x1)
- SurMedic Vital Collagen sheet mask (x1)
- SurMedic Bright-Glutathione sheet mask (x1)
- MediHeal Essential Mask Tea Tree Care Solution (x1)
- MediHeal Essential Mask Vita Lightbeam (x1)
- MediHeal Essential Mask Platinum V-Life (x1)
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment