Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mask Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

As you may already know, I am absolutely obsessed with the Formula 10.0.6 face masks. They are all very inexpensive but effective. The Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask is an amazing mud mask that will clear out pore congestion. I have used so many mud masks, both drugstore and high end, and I can tell you that this one from Formula 10.0.6 compares to some of the best that are sold at Sephora. I'm dead serious. 

The only mud mask that I like more than this one, is the Peter Thomas Roth Irish Moor Mud Mask, but only because it doesn't dry. It is great for dry skin types, unlike traditional mud masks. However, that mask is quite expensive. If you have normal to oily skin, I would really recommend this inexpensive Pores Be Pure Mud Mask. 

Claims:
  • Skin clarifying
  • Pore refining
  • Antioxidant boost
Ingredients:
Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), PEG-20 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparabin, Benzyl Benzoate, Carmine (Cl 75470).

How To Use:
Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin. Let the mask dry (10-15) and wash it off well. Follow up with the rest of your skincare. Caution: There can be a mild tingling sensation. Do not use this product if you have sensitive skin!

I like to use a mud mask 2-3 times a week to keep my pores clear. I rotate between three Formula 10.0.6 mud masks, so I end up using the Pores Be Pure once a week. I do feel a mild tingling when I apply the mask, but it dissipates within a few minutes. I wash off the mask once it dries, and I can honestly tell a difference in my pores immediately. I put a lot of products on my skin, and I live in a polluted city, so mud masks are essential for my clear complexion. I'm obsessed with this mask, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for inexpensive mud mask (unless you have sensitive skin).

What I love about this mask:
  • Decongests my pores
  • Keeps my skin clear
  • Gives my skin a glow
  • Doesn't dry out my skin
  • Smells AMAZING
  • Formulated with Strawberries which helps clean the skin
  • Formulated with Yarrow which is great for keeping your pores clear
  • Affordable!
Overall, this is a fantastic mud mask, and the results I get are comparable to high end mud masks. I highly recommend this mask, and I suggest using it consistently to maintain a clear complexion.

I hope you enjoyed this mini review! You can find all my skincare reviews by clicking the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.



XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...