Hi There!
I am so happy that you found my blog, and I hope you stick around.
This is an old Skincare Routine Update post.
You should read my latest Skincare Routine Update instead.
Even better, sign up for my weekly newsletter so you don't miss any of my new content!
XO
Miriam
Hey Beauty Lovers!
I can't believe it's time for another skincare routines update already! This month, I am focusing on adding some more hydration to my skin in preparation for the crisp fall air. I used to suffer from a lot of dryness, so I am hoping to maintain my currently normal skin through this winter. Keeping my fingers crossed!
AM Skincare Routine:
1. Double Cleanse
- Pacifica Coconut Dissolve Cleansing Oil Rehab- This is one of my favorite oil cleansers of all time! Coconut oil has gotten a bad rap, but its pore clogging properties really only affects very few people. In reality, using coconut oil is a fantastic way to cleanse and moisturize your skin at the same time. I don't tend to keep coconut oil on my face for long periods of time, but I love to use it as a cleanser. I use this one from Pacifica as a first cleanse twice a day. It feels so amazing and moisturizing. The coconut scent is an added bonus for me!
- Paris Hilton Skincare ProD.N.A. Dual Acting Cleansing Gel*- I like to follow up my first oil cleanse with a gel based second cleanse. This cleanser from Paris Hilton Skincare is so gentle, but very effective at getting dirt off my skin. My skin feels thoroughly cleansed but not overly tight after using this cleanser.
2. Toners
- Son & Park Beauty Water- I like to use the Beauty Water to tone my skin while removing any dirt left behind from my double cleanse. I add a few drops of the Beauty Water onto a cotton round, and sweep it across my face and neck. I don't see any dirt on the cotton round in the mornings.
- Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner- This is a new addition for me. I am so amazed so far with how clear my skin has been since adding it to my routine. I am going to use it for a few more weeks before releasing my full review. I like to spray this three times into my palms and apply it to my skin with my hands.
3. Facial Water and Essence
- Alteya Organics White Rose Water* + Radha Argan Oil- I have been using this rose water in my routine for a while now, but for the fall, I added 3 drops of Argan oil to the bottle. This has turned this face water into a moisturizing face water. I shake the bottle well and spray it three times into my palms, and then I apply it to my skin with my hands.
- Dr.JMeeLab Frozen Jelly and Capsule Mist*- This is one of my favorite facial mists that I've tried so far. I'm disappointed that it's not readily available in America, but I did find a website that is willing to ship this product to you for a moderate fee. I will update you guys as soon as I find it on a US based site. I like to spray this mist into my palms three times and apply it to my skin with my hands. UPDATE!!!! I finally found this product in the US! You can get it here.
- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence- I started using this essence last month in the PM only, but it has made my skin so smooth that I now use it twice a day! If you haven't tried this essence yet, run and get it! My skin is so soft that I can't believe I'm 30! I apply one pump of this essence to my palms and pat the product into my skin.
4. Serums
- Exuviance Age Reverse Total Correct + Sculpt Serum*- I ran out of my Vitamin C serum, so I am using this serum from Exuviance until I get a new one. This serum contains Vitamin C, so it is helping me maintain my glowing skin, but I'm almost out! If you have the money to drop $80 on a serum, I highly recommend this one, but if you have a tighter budget, I recommend checking out the GloriSkin Vitamin C Serum*. I apply one pump of this serum to my skin after essence.
- Elizavecca Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid Serum*- If you are looking for a major moisture boost this fall and winter, I highly recommend this serum! It is so lightweight, but it is extremely hydrating. A little goes a long way, so I only apply a drop of this serum on top of my Exuviance serum. I pat the product into my skin after applying. It absorbs really quickly, so you don't have to wait before moving on to the next step.
5. Eye Cream, Moisturizer, Sunscreen
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream- I apply my eye cream before my moisturizer. I apply very little of this insanely hydrating eye cream from Etude House to each eye. I get fine lines from dehydrated skin around my eyes, so this cream is perfect for me. It may be too rich for oily skin, but it is perfect for dry and mature skin types.
- Trul Bye Bye Pink Cream*- I hate receiving amazing products to test that aren't available in the US. This moisturizer is so amazing for sensitive skin, but I can't find it anywhere! I'm actually annoyed about that. If you can find this product, please let me know!
- Australian Gold Tinted Face Sunscreen- I love mineral sunscreens, but I hate the color it leaves my skin. This mineral sunscreen is tinted which is so hard to find at an affordable price. It won't color your skin, but it will counteract the white color of the sunscreen. It is so important to use sunscreen every single day. even in the winter!
PM Skincare Routine:
1. Double Cleanse
- Pacifica Coconut Dissolve Cleansing Oil Rehab- See AM Skincare Routine
- Paris Hilton Skincare ProD.N.A. Dual Acting Cleansing Gel*- See AM Skincare Routine
2. Toners
- Son & Park Beauty Water- See AM Skincare Routine
- Cosrx AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner- See AM Skincare Routine
3. Facial Water and Essence
- Alteya Organics White Rose Water* + Radha Argan Oil- See AM Skincare Routine
- Dr.JMeeLab Frozen Jelly and Capsule Mist*- See AM Skincare Routine
- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence- See AM Skincare Routine
4. Serums
- InstaNatural Retinol Serum*- I am almost out of this serum, and I love how my skin glows. It is a very mild retinol serum, so don't expect any burning or irritation. I have had some pretty nasty experiences with retinol products in the past, but this serum works really well with my skin. It's not very potent, but you can see changes in your skin with long term use. I apply one drop of this serum to my skin after my essence in the PM only.
- Elizavecca Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid Serum*- See AM Skincare Routine
5. Eye Cream, Moisturizer, Face Oil
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream- See AM Skincare Routine
- NeoStrata Skin Active Dermal Replenishment*- I love using this heavy cream in the PM. I have always used a thicker night cream, and this one is fantastic! It really helps restore your skin barrier, and keeps your skin healthy. If you have dry skin, you can probably use this cream twice a day. A little goes a long way with this moisturizer, so start with only one pump.
- Radha Rosehip Oil- I always end my PM skincare routine by patting in 2 drops of rosehip oil into my skin. This really helps seal in all of my fantastic skincare products, and keeps my skin moisturized all night long. If you have dry or more mature skin types, you can do this technique in the AM to help your skin glow all day.
I hope you enjoyed this skincare routine! Check out my past skincare routines by clicking the Skincare Routines Series tab at the top of this page or click here!
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).
My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).
*I received these products for free to review, all opinions are my own. This post is not sponsored by any of these brands!




No comments:
Post a Comment