Hey Beauty Lovers!
For my Beauty Favorites Series, I share my top beauty product finds each month. Usually my beauty favorites are skincare products, but I actually started using a fantastic eyeshadow palette in September. I purchased 2/3 products from September's beauty favorites with my own money, and one product was sent to me for free to test. This post is not sponsored, but it does contain affiliate links.
September Beauty Favorites:
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Glimmer Palette- This is my first eyeshadow palette from Kat Von D, and I am so in love! I purchased this on sale at Sephora (it is still on sale right now), and I was a little nervous to try it out. There are so many mixed reviews for this palette, and most people hated that there are no matte shades. I happen to hate matte shades, even in my crease (gasp!). I was really happy that this palette was a full on glitter palette. I love shimmer and glitter in everything, and that is my personal opinion. If you love glitter in all your eyeshadows, this will be an amazing every day palette. If you need some mattes, you will probably hate this. If you do decide that you want to try it out, buy it now while it is still on sale!
- Elizavecca Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%*- If you aren't using a hyaluronic serum yet, I highly recommend this one from Elizavecca! It is less than $10 on Amazon, and it is one of the best serums I have used so far. I like to layer it on top of other serums, but it can be used on it's own. Check out my latest skincare routine update (found in the Skincare Routines Series) for some more details about this amazing product!
- MediHeal Tea Tree Care Solution Essential Mask- This was my first Tea Tree sheet mask, and I was a little nervous that it would dry my skin out. I am happy to say that this mask completely cleared up a mini breakout on my chin without even slightly drying out my skin. This is my new holy grail sheet mask for breakouts! I need to stock up on these the next time they are on sale.
I have since run out of the MediHeal masks, but I am still using the other two products religiously.
I hope you enjoyed this Beauty Favorites post. If you want to check out my other Beauty Favorites, click on the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page.
Just FYI, my favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
XO
*I received this product free to review, all opinions are my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment