Hey Beauty Lovers!
I'm sorry for missing my empties posts last month, but better late than never! I have three skincare empties for you this month, and they are all fantastic products. I will be posting my September sheet mask empties shortly after this post goes live, so don't forget to check that one out too!
September Beauty Product Empties:
- Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey Sheet Masks (Box of 10)- these are my absolute favorite whitening sheet mask! I only used 9 of these sheet masks because I always save one mask from each box I purchase for a giveaway on my Instagram page. I reach for these so often, even though they don't fit my face very well. They are so effective that I'm willing to deal with an ill-fitted mask for 20 minutes. If you haven't tried any Papa Recipe masks yet, I highly recommend the Bombee line. They are great for all skin types, especially dehydrated skin. I will definitely be repurchasing these masks the next time they are on sale.
- Origins Original Skin Essence Lotion- this has to be my third or fourth bottle of this essence. I am so in love with with the fermented ingredients, and spoiler alert, I think it is a fantastic dupe for the horribly expensive SK-II essence everyone raves about. If you are looking for a fermented essence, save your money and buy this one from Origins. This essence is perfect for all skin types. It provides light hydration which layers really well with other hydrating skincare products. It is so important to hydrate in light layers if you have acne prone or dehydrated skin. I highly recommend including an essence formulated with fermented ingredients in your daily skincare routine this winter. I won't be repurchasing this essence for a while though. I just have too many other essences that I have waiting to be tested. We will see how long I last before running back to this one!
- InstaNaturals Niacinamide Serum*- to be honest, I'm obsessed with all of the InstaNatural products that I've tried so far. They have sent me three products to try, and so far this one has been my favorite! It is natural, vegan, cruelty-free, and extremely effective. My skin has become so bright and smooth since including niacinamide in my skincare routine. It is a major game changing ingredient! I highly recommend including niacinamide in your daily skincare lineup, and this one is great affordable option. I am currently testing out a new niacinamide product, so I will keep you updated on which one I think works better.
I cannot tell you enough how amazing these products are for troubled skin. I used to have dehydrated and textured skin, but these products have completely transformed my complexion.
I hope you enjoyed this empties post! You can find all my product empties and sheet mask empties in the Product Empties tab at the top of this page.
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).


No comments:
Post a Comment