Monday, November 5, 2018

September 2018 Sheet Mask Empties


Hey Beauty Lovers!

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may already know how much I love sheet masks. I love them so much that I dedicate an entire blog post each month to my sheet mask empties! I purchased all of these sheet masks with my own money, and all of my reviews are 100% my honest opinion. 

I used a total of 27 masks in September, and my skin is literally glowing! I try to use a sheet mask every day, but obviously that isn't always possible. Continue reading below for some mini reviews!



I am absolutely obsessed with these Tea Tree MediHeal sheet masks! They are perfect for preventing breakouts as well as clearing up existing acne. They have such a fresh scent, and I love the way MidiHeal sheet masks fit on my face. They are great for all skin types, especially oily and acne prone skin. These are very high quality, but beware of fakes! I always purchase my sheet masks from a reputable source (not Amazon!). Check out my favorite K-Beauty websites below. 



As you can tell, I love my MediHeal sheet masks! These are the same quality as the Tea Tree version, but they are great for mature skin! I am officially in my 30s, and anti-aging skincare products are my main focus. I want firm, young looking skin for the rest of my life! I know that may not be realistic, but I'm going to try to look youthful for as long as I can. These sheet masks are amazing for firming the skin! It also helps smooth out fine lines, and my skin looks radiant the day after using this sheet mask. I highly recommend these!



Yes, I love MediHeal sheet masks. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may already know that I live for brightening skincare products. This includes brightening sheet masks. I purchase brightening sheet masks every month (check out my Hauls Series tab at the top of this page). I love the boost that these brightening sheet masks give to my skin! They are one of the most potent brightening sheet masks I've tried so far, and I will be repurchasing these as soon as they go back on sale. I highly recommend brightening sheet masks to all skin types. Everyone can benefit from a little brightening action!



Let's move on to the most ill-fitting sheet masks that I've tried in a while. The SurMedic sheet masks do NOT fit my face! They are too round and short, but they stay on pretty well. These are also very high quality, and the mask itself is pretty thick. These hydrating masks are one of my favorite hyaluronic sheet masks out on the market. They are intensely hydrating, and my skin looks so plump after using these. These are great for all skin types, especially dehydrated and mature skin. I highly recommend checking these out!



Some more sheet masks that are too small for my face. I love these collagen masks for firming my skin. As I mentioned above, I love firming sheet masks. These work really well, and my skin looks noticeably more youthful after using one of these masks. I like to use anti-aging sheet masks multiple times a week. I can never get enough! These sheet masks are also very hydrating and brightening. I highly recommend these to mature skin types. You will be shocked by how great these work!



Here we go with some more SurMedic masks! These brightening masks are so effective! I love the way my skin glows after I use one of these masks. They are really strong, so I'm not sure if they will be good for overly sensitive skin. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a high quality brightening mask. I would definitely repurchase these if they go one sale.



If you haven't tried Papa Recipe sheet masks yet, I recommend starting with the Bombee Honey line. They smell so good and they will get you hooked on the brand! I obviously chose the Whitening version, but there are options available for every skin concern. These smell so good, and they are large enough to cover my whole face. I love that they are dripping with essence, and there is always plenty left over in the packet for my neck and arms. I highly recommend these masks! They are one of the best brightening sheet masks I've tried.



My all time favorite sheet masks are from Elensillia. Their Escargot sheet masks are the most nourishing, smoothing, brightening, and toning masks I have ever tried. If I had to choose one sheet mask for the rest of my life, the Revitalizing one would be the winner. It literally does everything for aging skin. It brightens, hydrates, firms, and retexturizes my skin. I have yet to find a sheet mask that I like more than this one. I keep repurchasing this version every time it goes on sale. I only used one in September, but I really do love it. I highly recommend this sheet mask over any other in my stash.



I am pleasantly surprised with this Tony Moly sheet mask. I don't know why I'm always shocked that I like Tony Moly masks, but they are actually pretty great. They may not be as fantastic as the more expensive sheet masks on the market, but they are effective and affordable. I love how hydrating and nourishing this sheet mask was, and I recommend this one to anyone that is interested in a good snail mucin sheet mask. I would repurchase this mask in a pinch, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

I hope you enjoyed this sheet mask empties post. You can find all of my empties posts by clicking on the Product Empties Series tab at the top of this page.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...