Hey Beauty Lovers!
Happy New Years Eve! I can't believe 2019 will be here in just a few hours. I feel so ready to welcome the new year! My skin looks fantastic, my sheet mask stash is overflowing, and I found the perfect K-Beauty website in 2018.
If you have been following along with my beauty hauls these last few years, you will notice that I went from hauling a ton of makeup from Sephora and Ulta to focusing on Korean skincare. This year I became obsessed with the K-Beauty website Masksheets. They have the most fantastic sales every month, and they have all the best brands.
I love sharing my beauty hauls with you guys, and by the amount of views these posts get, I assume you love reading about my monthly selections. I'm pretty confident that I will be feeding to my skincare addiction in the new year, and I will be continuing my sheet mask giveaways on my Instagram page.
Before I end up with a super long introduction, let's get moving along to my December haul!
December 2018 K-Beauty Skincare Haul:
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Yellow Squeeze Brightening Sheet Masks (x10)- I'm so excited about the Bombee Fruitables masks. I love the Bombee Honey masks, and these are supposed to smell amazing! The yellow squeeze masks are formulated with yuja, mango, pineapple, loquat and ginger extracts to brighten dull skin tone. I love using brightening masks regularly, so I expect a lot from these.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Pink Squeeze Vitality Sheet Masks (x10)- The pink squeeze sheet masks are formulated with peach, grapefruit, lychee, hylocereus undatus fruit and fig extracts to soothe and vitalize irritated skin. I am obsessed with revitalizing sheet masks, so I hope I end up liking these.
- Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Purple Squeeze Lifting Sheet Masks (x10)- Of course I had to buy some anti-aging sheet masks! The purple squeeze sheet masks are formulated with purple sweet potato, eggplant, beet, blueberry and bilberry extracts to firm and nourish saggy skin. I really hope these smell sweet and not like potatoes or eggplants!
- Ultru I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask Pore Care- I've never heard of the brand Ultru, but I'm always willing to try new products. I'm not sure what made me buy 6 different versions of this sheet mask, but I will fully review them in a blog post later this month. The pore care sheet mask is formulated with Chestnut Shell, Chamomile, Sciadopitys, Green Gram, and Chameleon plant to help tighten pores and improve the skin's elasticity. I can always use pore tightening help, so if this sheet mask really works, I may end up stocking up on these.
- Ultru I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask Brightening- The brightening sheet mask is formulated with Resveratrol, Lily, Lotus, Cherry blossom, cucumber, and green tea to help brighten dull skin. As I mentioned above, I use brightening sheet masks regularly, so I will keep my hopes high with this one.
- Ultru I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask Revitalizing- The revitalizing mask is formulated with White Willow Bark, Snow Lotus, Arnica Flower, Rooibos, Peppermint, and Hovenia dulcis to help revitalize stressed skin. I love that there is a beer on the package, I wonder if it would help my skin look refreshed after a rough party night. I will keep you guys posted!
- Ultru I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask Soothing- The soothing mask is formulated with Evening Primrose Flower, Agave Americana Stem Extract, Resurrection Plant Extract, Desert Blend Complex and Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract to help rebalance and nourish stressed skin. The ingredients for this mask actually look very interesting. I'm excited to see what it does for my skin after an all nighter with a sick toddler. I usually look like death after a night of no sleep, so get ready for that review!
- Ultru I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask Relaxing- The relaxing mask is formulated with ndian Neem Tree Leaves, Lemon Balm, Mint sunflower, Manuka Honey, Purslane, and Chinese liquorice to reduce redness and even out skin tone. This sounds perfect for soothing my irritated skin after a glycolic acid peel. It might be too risky to try out a new product right after the peel, but I may use it the day after to help get my skin back to normal.
- Ultru I'm Sorry For My Skin Jelly Mask Calming- The calming mask is very similar to the soothing mask. It is formulated with Centella Asiatica, Houttuynia Cordata, Evening Primrose Root Extracts, Resurrection Plant extract, Desert Blend Complex and Yucca Brevifolia Root Extract. This mask is also supposed to help rebalance and nourish the skin. Look out for my full review of these masks later this month!
- COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask- I have been searching for the perfect way to include rice water in my daily routine, and this mask sounded perfect! It is supposed to deeply moisturize and brighten the skin. I love all the COSRX products I've tried so far, including this one. Spoiler alert: I have been using this sleeping pack all month, and it is amazing! I will be writing my full review later this month.
- Banilla Co. Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original- This is such a holy grail cleansing balm, and I can't believe I didn't have this in my collection. This balm takes off a full face of makeup easily without any irritation!I am super impressed, and I will always have this product in my skincare routine. There is a reason why it is a holy grail for so many people!
- Etude House 24K Gold Therapy Collagen Eye Patch- I am obsessed with any skincare product containing gold, so of course I had to try out these eye patches. They are super affordable, but they are so soothing and plumping! I'm so happy I picked these up, I use them every other night!
I hope you enjoyed this K-Beauty haul! If you want to check out my other beauty haul posts, click on the Hauls Series tab at the top of this page.
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales and rewards program).
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
My next sheet mask giveaway will be open 2/1/19 on my Instagram page.
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment