Hey Beauty Lovers!
It's almost 2019! I can't believe how fast this year flew by, but I'm looking forward to the new year. I'm finally all caught up with my empties posts, so here we are with my November 2018 sheet mask empties.
I used a total of 19 sheet masks last month, so I definitely did not reach my goal of using a mask a day. However, I am so impressed with the condition of my skin. I haven't worn a full face of makeup all month, and I love how smooth my skin feels. If you haven't started sheet masking regularly, I highly suggest buying a 14 day supply, and use them 2-3 times a week for a whole month. You will be so surprised by the transformation of your skin! Check out my monthly skincare routines posts for more info on when to use sheet masks in your routine.
Let's get to my empties already...
November 2018 Sheet Mask Empties: (All masks were purchased from SheetMasks)
1. Leegeehaam Deep & Quick Aqua Care
I purchased these hydrating masks from Leegeehaam at the beginning of November (check out my November haul here), and I already used four! These masks are thick and dripping with essence. I love the fit, and they give my skin a huge boost of hydration. I love to use these the day after a chemical peel (check out my post chemical peel skincare routine here), or any time I am experiencing flaking skin (which happens too often during the winter). These masks are on the pricey side, but I highly recommend these if you have dry skin.
2. Leegeehaam Deep & Quick Firming Care
I also purchased these firming masks from Leegeehaam at the same time, and they are absolutely fantastic! They give my skin such a youthful glow, and I can honestly say that my skin has been looking tight and lifted lately. I only used these twice in November, but I use other lifting masks as well. These firming masks are a nice addition to my anti-aging sheet mask collection, and I highly recommend them!
3. Leegeehaam Deep & Quick Tone-Up Care
If you have been reading my blog for a while, or if you follow me on Instagram, you may already know that I live for brightening products. I am a total glow junkie, and I use brightening products on a daily basis. My favorite way to get an extra dose of glow is to use a brightening sheet mask frequently. I have quite a few brightening masks in my collection, and I try to purchase at least one new box of brightening masks each month. I try to use a brightening mask at least once a week, and sometimes I will them more often. My skin has such a fantastic glow right now, and I definitely think that these masks have helped me so much! I recommend these for all skin types except sensitive skin. They will literally transform your complexion.
4. Elensilia Escargot + Propolis Revitalizing
I don't think I can rave about the Revitalizing sheet masks from Elensilia enough. They are my absolute favorite sheet mask of all time. I discovered them over the summer, I make sure to pick up a box every time they go on sale. I am not kidding, these masks are my FAVORITE of all time. They literally fix any skin concern of mine, and I love using them right after a chemical peel. The sheet feels super slimy (thank you snails!), but they are surprisingly breathable. They are amazing for all skin types, but they re especially suited for aging skin. I am obsessed with anything anti-aging, so these are perfect in my opinion.
5. Elensilia Escargot + Galactomyces Whitening
Of course I also had to try the Whitening version of Elensilia sheet masks. I love slathering brightening and whitening products onto my face, and these are really helping me fade my old acne marks. I keep changing my opinion on these masks. I hated them when I wrote my October Sheet Mask Empties post, but I'm loving them now. Of course, now that I'm absolutely obsessed with these sheet masks, I'm running low on these in my stash. I am officially on the lookout for an Elensilia sale. These masks are perfect for anyone trying to even their skin tone and/or fade acne scars. I cannot recommend these enough!
6. Elensilia Escargot + Placenta Firming
I officially have an Elensilia addiction. These sheet masks are just fantastic! They fit my face so nicely, and they stay on even when I'm sitting upright. This mask will help you keep your skin firm and tight (if used consistently of course), while giving you a youthful glow! I'm actually wearing one of these as I'm writing this post, and I love the scent. It is so relaxing, and it is the perfect sheet mask for a self care day. I highly recommend this sheet mask for aging skin.
7. Mediheal Platinum V-Life Essential Mask
These are the last two V-Life masks in my sheet mask stash. I actually really enjoyed these masks. They are super thin and lightweight, but they are dripping in essence. I love how the fit my face, and I definitely noticed a more youthful complexion every time I used these masks. Would I buy these again? Probably, but not any time soon. I really did enjoy these masks, but I have so many other anti-aging sheet masks in my wish list right now. There are so many that I want to try, and a few that I need to restock. These just didn't blow my mind the way that the Elensilia masks have. I still recommend these if you can find them on sale!
8. SurMedic Bright-Glutathione
This was the last Bright-Glutathione mask in my stash, and I'm not looking to repurchase these. They were fantastic brightening masks, but the fit of the sheet was just too small for my face. Unless there is a major sale on these, I would not but them again. The fit was just too uncomfortable. I have a pretty narrow and long face, so if your face is the opposite, these might be great for you. Again, these were fantastic for brightening, I just really hated that they didn't fit me. I still recommend these if you have a shorter face than me!
These sheet mask empties posts get so long, but I like to break down my thoughts for each of these masks. I hope you stuck around until the end!
I hope you enjoyed this empties post! You can find all my product empties and sheet mask empties in the Product Empties tab at the top of this page or click here.
If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.
My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales and rewards program).
Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
My next sheet mask giveaway will be open 2/1/19 on my Instagram page.










No comments:
Post a Comment