Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Elizavecca Moisture Skin Liar Whitening Cream Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

As a beauty blogger, I am fortunate enough to receive products from brands to try and review. This moisturizer was sent to me to review, but all opinions are my own. This review is not paid for, and I don't accept money for positive reviews.

Whitening creams are very popular in Korea. Most whitening/skin lightening products are not meant to bleach the skin white. They are mainly used to brighten the skin and even out skin tone. The Elizavecca Moisture Skin Liar Whitening Cream is formulated with niacinamide, which will help brighten the skin.

Niacinamide is an amazing skincare ingredient that will improve the overall condition of your skin. Topical niacinamide will help build keratin, grow a lipid barrier, and reduce inflammation. It will also help lighten hyper-pigmentation, and it can protect your skin from sun damage and oxidative stress. As niacinamide strengthens your skin, you may notice a decreased production of oil, minimized fine lines, reduction in redness, minimized pores, and less acne. It is a fantastic ingredient for most skin types, and it will help with almost every skin concern.

This moisturizer claims to whiten the skin and help with fine lines. It can be used all over the body, including your face. It is formulated with fantastic ingredients and is a great anti-aging moisturizer. This cream will temporarily whiten your skin, but it will also slowly whiten your skin permanently with continued use.

Key Ingredients:
  • Niacinamide 
  • Hydrolyzed Collagen
  • Shea Butter
  • Goat Milk
  • Vitamin C

Ingredient List:

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Titanium Dioxide, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Goat Milk Extract, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Phytosqualane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Fragrance, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 


Just a note about the ingredient list: There are quite a few ingredients that are not safe for fungal acne, so keep that in mind!

Recommended Usage:

Use in the morning or before going out. Apply after base-care (I'm assuming this means after your other skincare products), and avoid the eye area.

How I Use This Product:

I apply a small amount of this cream to my face and neck before my tinted sunscreen. I blend it in as much as possible, and then I wait a few minutes before adding products on top.

My Experience:

The cream itself is white, and it will leave a white cast on your skin. This is meant to be used under a tinted sunscreen, BB cream, or foundation. If you just use the moisturizer, your skin will look white. When used under a product with color, it will make your skin look even and bright. Make sure to blend this cream in very well or you will end up with patchy-looking skin.

The cream is very lightweight and spreads smoothly over the skin. It has a nice slip, and it makes your skin feel hydrated without any heaviness. It makes a great morning moisturizer, but I do use a lot of hydrating products (including sheet masks) under this product. I didn't break out at all from this cream, and I didn't experience any irritation.

After using this cream for a few weeks, I did start to notice a permanent change in my skin. My pores are minimized, my skin does not get as oily, and my face has the most beautiful glow. I have started getting so many more compliments on my skin since using this cream, and I am nowhere near finishing the tube (you get a lot of product). 

Overall, this is a fantastic whitening/brightening cream. I will definitely be purchasing this product when I run out (it is super cheap on Amazon).

I hope this review was helpful. If you have tried this cream, please share your experience with the product in the comments section down below. Please feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or suggestions for me. I love to read all your comments, and I appreciate every single one!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:







🎉 Sheet Mask GIVEAWAY 🎉 For US Residents Only Giveaway ends 5/15/19 at 11:59PM. . 🎁 You Will Win 10 Sheet Masks: 1. Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Balancing Mask (exp 05/08/2020) 2. Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Relaxing Mask (exp 05/02/2020) 3. Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Red Squeeze Intensive Mask (exp 05/03/2020) 4. Mediheal Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask (exp 09/30/2021) 5. Mediheal Collagen Impact Essential Mask (exp 10/02/2021) 6. Mediheal Platinum V-Life Essential Mask (exp 03/21/2021) 7. JayJun Purple Fragrance Mask (exp 09/21/2020) 8. Leaders Amino Pore-Tight Mask (exp 10/10/2021) 9. Leaders Amino Moisture Mask (exp 07/15/2021) 10. Leaders Amino Lifting Mask (exp 04/01/2021) . 🎟️ How to enter: 1. Follow me @mimwieds 2. Like this photo 3. Comment with your favorite sheet mask (or one you would like to try). . 🎟️ Extra Entries: 4. Tag a friend (limit 3) 5. Repost this photo on your main feed and tag me @mimwieds . . ‼️ Disclaimer: This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram or any of the brands listed. Only US residents can apply, and only a US address will be accepted. . 🏆 One winner will be drawn at random. The winner will be contacted on 5/16/19 and must respond by 5/20/19 . . . . . . #giveaway #giveawaytime #giveaways #abeauty #sheetmask #abskincare #skincare #paparecipe #leaders #jayjun #mediheal #abcommunity #kbeauty #sheetmasks #skincaregiveaway #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare #skincarecommunity #beautyblogger #skincareblogger #nycblogger #nyc #sheetmaskaddict #rasianbeauty #wednesday #rasianskincare #antiaging #wednesdayvibes #wednesdaymood #beautycommunity
A post shared by ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛy ʙy ᴍɪʀɪᴀᴍ (@mimwieds) on


XO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great review, I will try some of the sheet masks!

Miriam said...

Thank you so much for reading my review and taking the time to leave a comment! Please update me on your sheet mask journey! I would love to hear which masks you tried =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...