Hey Beauty Lovers!
It's been a while since I posted any makeup-related content, so I decided to review my two favorite primers. These primers not only help your makeup apply like a dream, but they are also both designed to make your skin look flawless.
As a skincare blogger, I love to enhance my natural skin and wear a very light foundation, if any. The Becca Priming Filters are one of a kind. They provide enough grip to help with makeup application and wear, all while adding a "filter" effect to your complexion.
The gold primer has a radiant finish. It is formulated with luminescent pearls to help diffuse light. It has a very lightweight whipped texture, and it applies very smoothly. This primer is great for all skin types including mature skin. It is infused with Vitamin E to help minimize fine lines and wrinkles, and Licorice Extract to brighten skin.
I love the glass pump bottle. It helps keep the primer from expiring too quickly, and it makes the product feel very luxe. The full-sized bottle comes with 1 oz for $39, but you can also purchase a mini 0.5 oz tube for $21. If you don't use primers often, it may be worth getting the mini version, but the full-sized bottle is slightly cheaper.
I like to use this primer when I am going full glam. It helps soften the look of my full coverage foundation, and it gives my skin a fantastic glow.
Pro Tip: topping your foundation with a diffusing finishing powder, such as the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, will make your makeup look amazing.
The purple primer has a natural finish. The First Light Priming Filter is a color-correcting primer. It helps even out skin tone and looks very natural under foundation. This primer is more watery than the Backlight Priming Filter. All skin types can enjoy this primer, especially dry/dehydrated skin. It is formulated with hydrating ingredients such as prickly pear, sodium hyaluronate, and ginger.
This primer also comes in a glass pump bottle, which makes it hygienic and convenient to use. The prices and sizes are the same for this primer, and I highly recommend splurging for the full-sized bottle.
I like to use this primer under sheer to medium coverage foundations. It helps my skin look fantastic and natural. It's hard to tell that I'm wearing foundation when I layer it on top of the First Light Priming Filter.
Pro Tip: If you wear foundation regularly, get this primer instead of the Backlight Priming Filter. It will keep your skin from getting dehydrated!
Overall, I am very impressed with the Becca Priming Filter Face Primers. I have been using them for a year now, and they are still performing well.
I hope you enjoyed this makeup review! If you are interested in more makeup related content, check out the Makeup Reviews and Tutorials Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section down below. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these primers!
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO



No comments:
Post a Comment