Tuesday, August 20, 2019

May 2019 Beauty Favorites



Hey Beauty Lovers!

Yes, I know that it's August. I am still trying to catch up with all my monthly content! For my monthly favorites series, I am up to May, so here we are.

As promised with my April 2019 Beauty Favorites, I decided to include more makeup products in my beauty favorites posts. I typically have a lot of skincare favorites, but I do have makeup products that I love too!

If this is the first time visiting my blog, my monthly beauty favorites are the products that blew me away each month. I try to keep my favorites to a minimum, and I only include the very best of the month.

Let's get right into my favorites!

May 2019 Beauty Favorites:
  • Wet n Wild ColorIcon Palette 758 Rose In The Air- I purchased this eyeshadow palette after seeing it on Tati's channel. She raved about the quality, so I had to check it out myself. I got the same palette number as her since I loved how she applied the shadows. I have to admit, it is a fantastic palette for daily use! I use the mattes in the palette and add a pop of shimmer from other palettes in my collection every day. If you are looking for an everyday makeup palette, I recommend checking these palettes out. They come with 10 shades in a mix of mattes and shimmers. I do use an eyeshadow primer, so I don't know how they perform without one. Let me know in the comments section if you have tried any of these palettes!
  • It Cosmetics Celebration Foundation in the shade Medium*- I was sent this powder foundation from the brand a few months ago. I never use powder foundations, so I had no idea what to do with this product. I finally decided to try using it as a setting powder. I use a large fluffy brush, and dust it lightly over a cushion foundation. It provides very light coverage and gives my skin a flawless finish. I am absolutely obsessed with this powder now. I used it every single day that I applied makeup since May. It is $36, but a little goes a very long way. I definitely recommend checking it out!
  • Be Plain Greenful pH-Balanced Cleansing Foam*- I am so in love with this cleansing foam. When I was sent this product from the company, it didn't include any English information. I was kind of using it blindly! I started using the cleanser in the AM because the scent was so refreshing, kind of like matcha or green tea. It did feel a little exfoliating, so I loved to use it before makeup application. Now that this product is available on Amazon, I can finally get some English details! Apparently, there is green tea in this cleanser, as well as mung beans and Centella Asiatica. It is a gentle cleanser that will keep your skin feeling hydrated, and it also pH balances your skin to keep signs of aging at bay. I am almost finished with the cleanser now, but it is super affordable so I will definitely be picking up a few of these soon.
  • Papa Recipe Bombee Black Honey Mask Pack- I don't know how to explain the amazingness of this sheet mask! First of all, it smells exactly like manuka honey. The scent is so good, that I usually use this mask when I'm having a bad day. Second, it makes my skin glow! The honey is not sticky, and it will hydrate and protect your skin. If you haven't tried any of the Bombee Honey masks, try this one first. It is officially my favorite!
And that brings us to the end of my May favorites! I hope that you enjoyed this post! If you want to read all of my favorites posts, check out the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave them in the comments section below. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

*Gifted/PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...