Friday, June 19, 2020

May 2020 Beauty Empties

>>Welcome To My Empties<<

Every month, I collect all of my beauty garbage and then post my beauty and sheet mask empties on Instagram and my blog. I'm not sure who started this trend, but I remember looking forward to empties videos from my favorite Beauty YouTubers every month.

Now that beauty empties/trash posts are a thing on Instagram and I have seen these types of posts all over my feed for over a year, I find that only the best products end up in a blogger's trash pile. These are the products that are actually worth the money, and these are the types of posts that you should be looking for. 

Forget all the sponsored content flooding your Instagram feed, look at the empties posts for some great beauty recommendations!

For my Beauty Empties posts, I like to separate my sheet mask empties from the rest of my products, so my monthly beauty empties post is actually a series of two posts.

This post will go over all of my beauty empties, except my sheet mask empties. The next post will cover all of the amazing sheet masks that I used last month, so follow my Twitter page to receive blog-related updates.

Ok, let's get to my empties...


>>May 2020 Beauty Empties<<

  1. A'ala Kona Cleanse Face Polish*- I am a huge believer in regular exfoliation for antiaging. This cleansing scrub from A'ala Hawaii is formulated with a gentle plant-based exfoliant that completely removes all the dead skin from the face and neck. The scent is citrusy, and I loved to use this scrub in the AM. I'm kind of sad that I ran out, but thankfully it's on sale right now. When I run out of scrub in my skincare stash, I will probably purchase this one.
  2. Medicube Triple Collagen Toner*- This is actually an essence, but essences are really the same thing as toners. It gets a little confusing for me too. This bottle is extremely thin for a hydrating toner because most hydrating toners are used for layering. I liked to apply 3 layers of this toner twice a day, and the bottle lasted me about two months. I can normally layer my toners without running out for at least 3-4 months, so running out in two months was pretty quick in my opinion. Regardless, I hope to purchase this in the future because it was fantastic. My skin felt so soft and it looked more translucent. I'm really happy that I was able to try this out!
  3. Son & Park Beauty Water Toning Pads- One of my first K-Beauty purchases many moons ago was the Son & Park Beauty Water. I was so in love with this fantastic all-in-one toner/cleansing-water/exfoliator, and I am still a huge fan of these types of products. When I saw that the Beauty Water was now available in pad form, I just couldn't resist. I purchased these to use in the AM, and I ended up only really using them when traveling. It took many months to get through this jar because I rarely travel, but I always enjoyed using these pads. I will definitely be repurchasing these at some point.
  4. EveryDaze Diamond Brightening Hydrogel Eye Patches- I am officially an eye patch addict. I love to use eye patches under a sheet mask, stop using them with wash-off masks like "skincare influencers", and my under eyes always look fresh. I don't recommend using these sporadically, eye patches need to be used on a regular basis to be effective. Each jar of eye patches come with 30 pairs, just enough for a month with daily use! This is my second jar of the EveryDaze Diamond patches, and I will definitely repurchase these in the future.
  5. InstaNatural 7% Glycolic AHA Toner*- I absolutely love this toner and I already purchased a backup! I am a huge fan of InstaNatural skincare, so I was not surprised that I ended up enjoying this toner from the brand. My skin is used to daily Glycolic Acid treatments, so I am able to use this toner without any issues. Please remember that you need to work up to daily Glycolic Acid use, and this toner is pretty strong for a beginner. I recommend using caution with this product!
  6. A'ala Vita-B Stem Cell Serum*- Another great product from A'ala Hawaii! I was so impressed with this serum, and I wish that it was a little more affordable. This serum is great for anti-aging and skin brightening, and I savored every moment with this product. The serum had a wonderful scent, and it felt very luxe on the skin. I hope that I can afford to purchase this in the future because I really miss it so much already!
>>Final Thoughts<<

I finished some pretty amazing products last month, and I have most of them on my wish list for future purchases.

Since I used every last drop of these beauty products, you know that I really did love each one. That's really the whole point of posting beauty empties, so I suggest checking out the "beautyempties" hashtag on Instagram to get more product recommendations!

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to read my other monthly empties posts, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page (or the scroll down menu if you are on mobile).

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...