Thursday, June 18, 2020

April 2020 Sheet Mask Empties

>>Welcome To My Empties<<

Every month, I collect all of the beauty products I finished, including sheet masks. Today, I will be going through my sheet mask empties, but if you want to see the other beauty empties from April, check out my other post here

I used to be a daily sheet masker, but I have been feeling bad about the environmental impact of using so many individually wrapped sheet masks each month.

In April, I only used 19 sheet masks. It may sound like a lot, but for me, it's actually a pretty low number.

I'm happy to say that I found a solution that will allow me to sheet mask daily, without the daily waste. I will be talking about my new method of sheet masking in my May 2020 Sheet Mask Empties post, so follow me on Twitter so you don't miss it!

Ok, let's get to my sheet mask empties...


>>April 2020 Sheet Mask Empties<<


As you can see, I am a serious sheet mask addict! 

Every month I go through so many sheet masks, and I still have so many in my stash. If you are wondering what I think about these masks, keep reading...


>Aloisia Marie Beauty 7 Day Skin Care System- This is a set of 7 sheet masks that are designed to be used for 7 consecutive days. It comes with the following masks: Soothing Protection, Brightening Radiance, Ultra Nourishing Moisture, Deep Healing, Rejuvenating and Repair, Ginseng Vitality, and Aqua Ultra Moisturizing. I think this set is great for beginners or for anyone that wants to jump-start a daily sheet mask routine. You can really use these masks in any order, but I highly recommend using their suggested order to really get a beautiful glow. 


> JayJun Anti-Dust Whitening Mask - This is a three-step mask that includes a sheet mask, ampoule, and brightening eye cream. I love using the JayJun three-step masks for travel, they include so many great products that I don't have to bring as much with me in my suitcase. Just a warning, these have a TON of essence in the sheet mask packet, and they have a ton of product in each of the other packets too. I usually end up using the eye cream for a few days after using the mask. This is honestly one of my favorite brightening masks, and I have repurchased these many times already.

>JayJun Anti-Dust Therapy Mask (x2)- These are not whitening, but they are also a three-step mask. This version includes a foam cleanser, sheet mask, and heavy cream. This is a great PM set that will effectively remove all the accumulated pollution from your skin. The intensive cream is one of my favorite PM moisturizers, and I am actually thinking about purchasing a full-sized jar.  

>JayJun Real Water Brightening Mask (x2)- I don't enjoy this mask as much as the Anti-Dust line of sheet masks, but it is a great mask nonetheless. This mask includes a foaming cleanser, essence, and sheet mask. The reason I don't enjoy this mask as much as the others is because the sheet mask itself is not as softening. The other sheet masks make my skin so soft that I can't stop touching my face, but this one is just ok. I would still recommend trying this mask out if you can find it on sale.


>JayJun Purple Fragrance Mask- I can't find these in stock anymore, so I'm sad to say that this is one of my favorite sheet masks. The lavender really soothes my skin, and the fragrance makes using this mask a spa experience. I have fone through so many of these over the last year or so, and I am really hoping they haven't been discontinued.

>JM Solution Glow Luminous Aurora Mask- This is another great brightening mask that I 100% recommend. It is only one step, but my skin always glows after using one of these. I have quite a few left in my sheet mask stash, and I find that I tend to save them for special occasions. It never makes sense to use a brightening sheet mask in the PM in my opinion, but I rarely use sheet masks in the AM. So I end up hoarding my brightening sheet masks, but then I continue to purchase more of them when I find them on sale. It's a real problem that I have.

>Huxley Secret of Sahara Mask Glow and Brightness*- Yet another brightening sheet mask that I hoarded for almost a year. This was the last mask from a set of three, and I absolutely loved them! These are pretty expensive, but they are fantastic for special occasions. I like to use these before applying a full face of makeup. It helps brighten my skin and hydrate it thoroughly. If you tend to wear a lot of makeup, this mask is a great option.


>Dewytree Yun Bonan Mask- Another great mask that is currently out of stock. If you can find any of the Dewytree Bonan masks for sale, grab them! These masks are very intense, so I wouldn't recommend them for sensitive skin, but everyone else will really enjoy them. The Yun Bonan mask features Ginseng and is great for revitalizing the skin. I am really obsessed with Dewytree sheet masks in general, so I wasn't shocked that I liked this mask.

>Dewytree Aqua Deep Mask*- Since I love Dewytree so much, the brand sent me a lovely PR package! It was so nice of them, and I really liked everything they included. Thankfully, they were all new products for me, so I really got to test them out. They included 3 of the Aqua Deep Masks and I love them so much! The sheet itself is a little too large for my face, but I made it work and the results were great. I definitely recommend this one.


>Mother Made Rich Snail Deep Moisturizing Mask*- I was sent 10 of these masks, and this was the last one from the set. These masks are absolutely fantastic for moisturizing the skin. They come with a ton of essence in the packet, and the fit is great for my long face. I like to use these after using intense peeling treatments to help soothe my skin and return it to its normal healthy state. If you are looking for a clean beauty brand with sheet masks, Mother Made is for you! 

>Etude House 0.2 Air Therapy Green Tea Mask- If you are looking for a great daily sheet mask that won't break the bank, I highly recommend checking out the Etude House 0.2 Air Therapy line. They are very basic, but they will hydrate the skin and provide some extra nourishment. This version includes Green Tea which is a great antioxidant. I like to use Green Tea masks once in while to help keep my skin clear and prevent skin damage, but you can use this type of mask daily for extra benefits. 

>>Final Thoughts<<

My skin was looking great in April even though I was completely stressed about returning to work, and I totally credit my sheet masking for my flawless looking skin.

It may take a few weeks to notice a big difference, but once you start sheet masking regularly, your skin will look more radiant, youthful, and hydrated. There is nothing else like it on the market at the moment.

Don't let "skincare influencers" on Instagram fool you, there is nothing that can replace sheet masking right now, and you 100% need them in your life. Check out any K-Beauty blogger, and you will see a ton of sheet mask reviews and recommendations.

If you want me to write a post about my favorite skincare bloggers, please let me know in the comments section. I have a great list of blogs that will help you get your skin into a healthy state.

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want to read more of my sheet mask empties posts, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page (use the scroll down menu if you are on mobile).

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...