Wednesday, August 26, 2020

July 2020 Beauty Favorites

>>Welcome To My Beauty Favorites<<

For my June Beauty Favorites, I only talked about skincare products, so I tried to pick out some makeup for my July Beauty Favorites. Moving forward, I will be picking out both skincare and makeup favorites. 

My July favorites consist of the four non-skincare products that I reached for the most during the month. I picked out a foundation, highlighting pencil, eyeshadow palette, and hand cream. The hand cream and palette were purchased in July, but the foundation and pencil have been in my makeup collection for a long time.

I usually try not to pick products that were already featured in a favorites post, but I just had to pick the Lapalette cushion foundation again for July. It is seriously the only foundation that I used last month, and it deserved some recognition again.

Ok, let's get to my favorites from last month...

>>July 2020 Beauty Favorites<<

  • Lapalette Silky Tension Cover Pact (shade 23)- I can't find the cushion with the cover shown in the photo, but I linked to the same product with a different cover. I'm so upset that I missed the super sale on these last month. I have been on a semi-no-buy since October, so I haven't been checking my favorite K-Beauty websites as often as I used to. I absolutely love this cushion foundation. It covers everything effortlessly, but it doesn't look like I am wearing foundation. I definitely have to set this with a powder though.
  • Brompton & Langley Lavender Vanilla Luxurious Hand Cream- I honestly can't find a link to this product. I picked up a handful of these hand creams when I visited Christmas Tree Shops last month, and I am obsessed. I have to go back to the store to stock up before they are all sold out!
  • Bobbi Brown Retouching Face Pencil (Illuminate)- This pencil has been a staple in my makeup bag for years now. I love to use this to highlight the brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. The pencil lasts forever, I think I only sharpened it once so far!
  • Wet n Wild Color Icon 10-Pan Palette (Nude Awakening)- If you haven't seen these palettes yet, you need to pick one up. They are amazing for the price (under $5 I think), and the color stories are stunning! They can be a little patchy, but I find that Urban Decay shadows are just as patchy. Make sure to take the time to blend the matte shadows and you will look great!
>>Final Thoughts<<

I always post so many skincare favorites each month, so I decided to shift over to makeup for July. I will try to have a mix of skincare and makeup for my August 2020 Beauty Favorites post, so stay tuned!

I will be teaching an in-person class this Fall semester, so I will be using a lot more makeup over the next few months. I plan to start my Shop My Stash makeup posts again in October, so if you are interested in taking a peek at my makeup collection, sign up for my newsletter.

I hope you enjoyed this Beauty Favorites post! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page.

>>Before You Go<<

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products! 

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...