You may have already heard about the Son & Park Beauty Water, it was all the rage a few years ago. I remember purchasing my first bottle from a small K-Beauty shop in NYC (you can read all about it here). I also reviewed the Beauty Water back in 2018 (you can find that review here).
I am a huge fan of the original Beauty Water. I like to apply it with a cotton round to help exfoliate my skin in the AM, but I have also applied it directly to my face with my hands in the place of an essence.
The one downside is that it's hard to travel with a huge bottle. When I found out that Beauty Water now comes in pad form, I knew I had to have them. They sounded like the perfect travel companion!
Ingredients List:
So, of course, I picked up a tub of the Beauty Water pads. I have now emptied the entire tub, and I am finally ready to write my review.
>>Beauty Water Toning Pads<<
The Beauty Water Toning Pads are essentially small textured pads soaked in Beauty Water. Each tub comes with 50 pre-soaked pads, so they are more expensive than the bottled version.
I like that the pads come with a smooth side and a textured side. It makes it easy to exfoliate gently in the AM, and my makeup always applies effortlessly when I use them.
I am a little disappointed that the pads are so small, but they are absolutely soaked with Beauty Water. As long as you are not using these to cleanse your skin, one pad is enough to tone and exfoliate the entire face.
The pads didn't dry out over the few months that I used them, so these can be stored for a while after opening.
Like the original Beauty Water, the Toning Pads can be used on the face and body. These are especially great for exfoliating before makeup application, but they can also be used on rough elbows and knees.
Beauty Water is formulated with natural AHAs and BHA to gently exfoliate the dead skin from the surface. It also contains a blend of fruit extracts to help tone and brighten the skin.
To use the toning pads, first sweep them across your face with the smooth side and then repeat with the textured side. You will notice an instant difference in the feel and look of your skin. Keep the pads in the fridge for a nice cooling treat in the summer!
If you have sensitive skin, I recommend only using the smooth side of the pad. The textured side may be too rough for your skin. If you are sensitive to essential oils, avoid this product completely!
All other skin types can enjoy these toning pads without any issues.
Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol,Propanediol, PEG-7 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Xylitol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Laveder)Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Mentha Spicata Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, OriganumVulgare Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Octanediol, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Protease, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol
>>Final Thoughts<<
Overall, I highly recommend the Beauty Water Toning Pads.
If you are torn between getting the original Beauty Water and these Toning Pads, I recommend getting the original Beauty Water for daily use and the Toning Pads for travel only. You get so many more uses for the price with the original bottle.
Either way, definitely get one of the Beauty Waters to add to your skincare routine! You will be pleasantly surprised by the results.
I hope you enjoyed this quick review! If you are looking for more skincare reviews, check out the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page.
>>Before You Go<<
If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO


No comments:
Post a Comment