Tuesday, August 25, 2020

July 2020 PR Haul

>>A Huge Thank You<<

I always feel so fortunate that I receive PR just for blogging about skincare and makeup. It takes a lot of effort to keep a blog and Instagram page active, and it wouldn't be possible without having products to talk about.

A huge thank you to all of the brands that sent me products to review in July. I appreciate every single one of you, and I especially appreciate the brands that reached out to me directly.

If you are new to blogging, please feel free to use any of the platforms I mention in this post. You can also monetize your blog with Skimlinks, one of my favorite monetization platforms.

Okay, let's get to the products...

>>PR Haul<<


1. Fradore This Is How You Feel Inside Body Primer Cream (04)-  I was sent this body lotion/deodorant via 0.8L. This cream is very unique. It works as a deodorant/perfume in a cream form. I like to use a little on my arms and legs, but just know that the scent is VERY strong. A little goes a very long way with this cream, so the tube should last a few months with daily use. I am actually very interested in trying some of the other scents next.


2. Biotoc PR Package- Biotoc is a Korean skincare brand under the brand DermaFirm that just launched in the US. They reached out to me and sent me a beautiful PR package. Included is the new Medi Nanopen Pro and 5 cartridges, 2 Hydro Lifting Sheet Masks, a 4-pack of the 3X Ampoule, and the Expert Lifting Cream. They also invited us to a fun event (Zoom) with the founder and Biotoc team. I was then interviewed by the brand and featured on their website. You can check out the interview here. I will be posting an extra long review of the Biotoc products and brand soon, so stay tuned!


3. Leven Rose Coffee Eye Lift Cream- I reached out to Leven Rose and they sent over their best selling Coffee Eye Lift Cream for me to review. I have been using it as my AM eye cream and I have been loving it so far. It is very hydrating and helps firm up my eye area very well. The jar is very large and a little goes a long way. If you are looking for a natural eye cream, check this one out!


4. Merlot Moisturizer- I reached out to the brand and they sent me their daytime moisturizer to review. If you are looking for a natural daytime moisturizer that is packed with antioxidants and amazing ingredients, this is the one for you. I love the wine scent and the purple color is so beautiful! I have been using this in the AM, and my skin feels so nourished.


5. Nature's Premium Skincare Aloe Vera Miracle Cream- The brand reached out to me and sent over this amazing face and body moisturizer. I have been using this cream on my extremely dehydrated skin on my legs, and the rough patches completely disappeared within a few days! I am absolutely obsessed with this cream, and I am now using it on my cracked heels. I cannot believe how well this stuff works. If you have sensitive skin, you need to try this cream. Use the code LVALOE25 to get 25% off when you order this through Amazon.


6. Merci Handy PR Package- I was sent the You Are Heroes Hand Sanitizer and Clean Deodorant in Hello Sunshine via Octoly. I have to say that this natural deodorant smells like candy! I love how smooth it glides on the skin, and the scent lasts for hours! It's quickly becoming one of my favorite deodorants! The hand sanitizer is a great product to have during this pandemic. It doesn't dry out my skin like other hand sanitizers, so I definitely need to get a backup soon.


7. GoopBeauty PR Package- I was sent this Goop duo from Influenster to review. I was a bit skeptical about using Goop products, but I actually really enjoyed these two. I was sent the GOOPGENES All-In-One Nourishing Face Cream and the GOOPGENES All-In-One Nourishing Eye Cream. As their name suggests, these two products are very hydrating and nourishing. I have to use them a little longer before I give my full review, so stay tuned!


8. Beekman 1802 Bloom Cream- I was sent this moisturizer to review via Bzzagent. This is a probiotic moisturizer that is made with goat milk. The scent is a little odd, but this is hands down the most nourishing moisturizer I have ever tried. I like to use this when applying retinol in the PM to keep my skin smooth and soft. I am already halfway through the bottle, so I'm going to have to get my hands on another one of these soon!


9. Merci Handy PR Package- I was sent the Love & Hand Cream in New Wave, the Clean Deodorant in Namaste, and the Hand Sanitizer in Cross the Lime via Octoly. As I mentioned in my June 2020 PR Haul post, I love this hand cream! The deodorant and hand sanitizers are great too. I am officially a huge fan of the Merci Handy brand and I will try to get some more products to test. 


10. Wishtrend PR Package- As a Wishtrend Affiliate, I get sent products to review. If you want to apply to become a Wishtrend Affiliate and get free products for your blog, you can use this link. In July I was sent the Rovectin Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser and the Rovectin Skin Essentials Activating Treatment Lotion. I have really been loving the Rovectin brand, and I have been using the toner for a few weeks. I absolutely love having it in my routine! It is such a hydrating toner that I am tempted to use 7 layers of it at once! I haven't tried the cleanser yet, but my friends on Instagram have been raving about it so I'm excited to try it out.


11. Mamonde Floral Hydro Cream Duo- I was sent two of these creams via Octoly. I love when brands send a backup of their products. That way I can give it to a friend with a different skin type than me and give a more in-depth review. I haven't tried this cream yet, but it looks like a gel. The scent is amazing, but avoid this product if you are sensitive to fragrance. 


12. Haruto Beauty PR Package- The brand reached out to me and sent me four types of pimple patches to try. I am a huge fan of pimple patches in general, so I was pretty excited to get these in the mail. They sent their Original Acne Pimple Patch, Ultra Thin Acne Pimple Patch, Extra Large Acne Pimple Patch, and Microneedle Acne Pimple Patch. So far I've tried the Original and Ultra Thin versions, and I love them! I can't wait to try the other two. I will be posting a full review soon!

>>Final Thoughts<<

I was sent quite a lot in June. The number of products I get each month varies dramatically, but it is always appreciated. 

Since I am posting this PR Haul months after receiving the products, I was actually able to give you some first impressions. I usually post these hauls at the beginning of the Month, so I don't usually give so many details.

I was sent a total of 25 products, and that's a lot for one month. I will be posting individual reviews for all of the beauty products that I mentioned in this post, so stay tuned!

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this PR Haul post! If you are looking for my all my hauls, check out the Haul Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products! 

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...