Every month, I collect all of my beauty garbage and then post my beauty and sheet mask empties on Instagram and my blog. I'm not sure who started this trend, but I remember looking forward to empties videos from my favorite Beauty YouTubers every month.
Now that beauty empties/trash posts are a thing on Instagram and I have seen these types of posts all over my feed for over a year, I find that only the best products end up in a blogger's trash pile. These are the products that are actually worth the money, and these are the types of posts that you should be looking for.
Forget all the sponsored content flooding your Instagram feed, look at the empties posts for some great beauty recommendations!
For my Beauty Empties posts, I like to separate my sheet mask empties from the rest of my products, so my monthly beauty empties post is actually a series of two posts.
This post will go over all of my beauty empties, except my sheet mask empties. The next post will cover all of the amazing sheet masks that I used last month, so follow my Twitter page to receive blog-related updates.
Ok, let's get to my empties...
>>June 2020 Beauty Empties<<
- Tree Hut Firming Sugar Scrub (Matcha & Coffee Bean)- I honestly don't even know how many tubs of this scrub I've gone through over the last few years. If you are new to the Tree Hut body scrubs, you are in for a real treat! These scrubs are rough enough to feel like they are working, but they don't damage the skin. The scents are absolutely amazing for all of their scrubs, but I am OBSESSED with the coffee one! If you are looking for a great body scrub, I highly recommend this one. I am already more than halfway through another tub and I have a backup of course.
- Bellflower Coconut Daily Moisture Cream*- Bellflower is one of my favorite new Korean brands. Their products are gentle but very nourishing, and I love the way they feel on the skin. This moisturizer was fantastic. It was perfect for the daytime and I really miss having it in my collection. When I run out of moisturizer (that probably won't happen for at least a year), I will probably get one of these.
- Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Toner- Another staple in my skincare routine. I absolutely love this toner! This was the second bottle I used up, and I am currently using a new bottle. I need to stock up on more of these toners ASAP. I cannot be without this!
- Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches- I am a bit of an eye patch addict. I like to use eye patches daily under my sheet mask, so I try to pick up inexpensive ones. A tub only lasts me a month, so I can't exactly splurge too much. These were great. They did their job very well, and they were great for my skincare budget. I am currently using the charcoal version from this brand, and I really like them too. I would definitely get these again.
- Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum*- Thus is my favorite product from the Retinol Youth Renewal line. It works really well for fine lines around the eyes, and I love that you can apply it all over the lid. I am currently looking for a cheaper alternative since this serum is quite pricey. If you have the budget for these, I 100% recommend it!
- Dove Go Fresh Dry Spray (Cool Essentials)- This has been my go-to deodorant for years and I always have some backups. I usually alternate between the Cool Essentials and Revive scents, but I always stay within the Go Fresh line. I also like the stick version of this deodorant! Of course, I already have a few backups.
- Mizon Snail Repairing Foam Cleanser- I am honestly shocked how much I enjoyed this cleanser. It is a very simple hydrating cleanser, and it is so cheap compared to other cleansers of the same quality. I have quite a few cleansers waiting to be tested, so I probably won't be getting this one again any time soon. However, I will get this again at some point.
>>Final Thoughts<<
I went through a lot of my favorite products in June, and I hope to have them all in my collection again. However, it's time to let go of these and make room for some amazing new products that I'm testing.
I will be posting my June 2020 Sheet Mask Empties later today, so follow me on Twitter for an update.
I hope you enjoyed this empties post! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Empties Series tab at the top of this page.
>>Before You Go<<
If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
*PR/Gifted



No comments:
Post a Comment