Tuesday, September 22, 2020

August 2020 K-Beauty Haul

>>My Favorite Online K-Beauty Shops<<

Hello! My name is Miriam, and I am obsessed with sheet masks.

Okay, maybe that was a little dramatic, but it's totally true! I'm a major sheet mask addict!

I actually have a box of sheet masks in my room waiting to be used, and I plan on emptying the box within three months.

My sheet mask collection includes a range of affordable to high-end sheet masks, some I purchased myself and others were sent to me to review. I honestly feel that you can find some fantastic sheet masks for as low as $1 these days, so I highly recommend checking the following trustworthy K-Beauty stores:

Masksheets- I listed this store first because they honestly have the best deals. I mostly order my sheet masks based on their sale page (the main page), and I load up on sheet masks for $1-2 each. They ship from NYC (Queens), so if you are in the US, the products come quickly.

Yesstyle- This is my second favorite store. They have such a huge range of K-Beauty products, and the products ship pretty quickly too. The only thing to keep in mind is that if you order non-beauty products, your order will ship much more slowly. I recommend ordering all beauty products separately to get your products as fast as possible.

iHerb- Another great store for K-Beauty. They don't have as many options as Yesstyle, but they do have a nice range of products at affordable prices. Shipping can take a while, so keep that in mind when ordering.

StyleKorean- StyleKorean is a great K-Beauty store, but they only carry the most popular K-Beauty brands. I highly recommend checking their sale section often so you don't miss any great deals!

Beautytap- As much as I love the brands sold at this store, they are pretty expensive. If you are looking for luxury sheet masks, this is the store you want to check out!

Wishtrend- I love Wishtrend, but they only carry their own brands. If you are looking for I'm From products, you can get everything from the brand in this store.

Amazon- The reason I listed Amazon last is because you have to be very careful about ordering fake skincare products. When I provide Amazon links, they are only from sellers that I trust, so please be careful! If the price is too good to be true, it probably is!

Okay, let's get to my K-Beauty haul from August...

>>August 2020 K-Beauty Haul<<

  1. JM Solution Water Luminous S.O.S. Ringer Mask (box of 10)- I always love JM Solution masks, so I figured this would be a safe option. I used this mask once since I purchased them, and it was so hydrating! I absolutely love these!
  2. JM Solution Honey Luminous Royal Propolis Mask (box of 10)- If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may already know that I love honey and/or propolis masks. These are amazing and they are so nourishing! I highly recommend these!
  3. JM Solution Marine Luminous Pearl Deep Moisture Mask (box of 10)- I think these are my favorites from JM Solution so far. This mask comes with a pre-mask essence, a super hydrating sheet mask, and an eye cream that is supposed to be applied all over the face. I love this mask so much, and I am so happy that I have 8 left! These are definitely going on my repurchase list!
  4. Lapalette No9 Nourishing Fit Mask (box of 10)- I love the Lapalette Cushion Foundation, so I decided to try out their sheet masks. This mask is extremely hydrating! I actually had to leave the mask on for about 30-40 minutes! This is a fantastic mask to have in any sheet mask collection.
  5. Lapalette No9 Water Fit Mask (box of 10)- Another great mask! This mask is a little lighter than the Nourishing version, but it still packs a major punch in the hydration department. I highly recommend these too!
  6. JayJun Aloe Pink Mask- JayJun masks hold a very special place in my heart. I have loved every JayJun product that I have ever tried, and I knew that I had to get their new sheet masks to try. This one looks amazing, and I can't wait to try it!
  7. JayJun Okra Green Mask- Again, I just had to pick this one up. I'm expecting my skin to be soft, hydrated, and smooth after using this mask!
  8. Etude House 0.2 mm Air Therapy Mask in Lotus- I have loved the Air Therapy masks that I tried so far, so I decided to pick up two new ones. The Lotus one sounds amazing, and I really can't wait to try it!
  9. Etude House 0.2 mm Air Therapy Mask in Aloe- I'm a little upset that I picked up the Aloe version because I was just sent this mask to test out! I could have gotten a different version instead, but at least I can test this one twice before writing a review.
  10. EveryDaze Collagen Focus Treatment Mask- I love the EveryDaze eye patches, so I really wanted to try this mask. It was amazing! My skin felt soaked with essence and my skin was definitely brighter after I took the mask off. I need to get more of these!
  11. Candy O' Lady Holiday Candy Mask- These masks have the cutest packaging! I was a little worried that they were going to be harsh on the skin, but the ingredients list is fantastic! The sheet masks smell like candy, but they are so nourishing. I can't believe how amazing these work for my skin! Of course, I had to pick up all the masks in this line so I can provide one mega review.
  12. Candy O' Lady Cake Pop Candy Mask- See number 11.
  13. Candy O' Lady Honey Milk Candy Mask- See number 11.
  14. Candy O' Lady Mystic Potion Candy Mask- See number 11.
  15. Candy O' Lady Mellow Cotton Candy Mask- See number 11.
  16. Candy O' Lady Sweet Lemon Candy Mask- See number 11. 
  17. Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask- I love to use clay masks 2-3 times a week, and I am always on the lookout for new masks to try out. This one from Isntree has been on my wish list for a while, so I finally got one to test. So far I like it a lot, but I don't know if I love it. 
  18. Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Water Sleeping Mask- I am running low on my current sleeping pack, so I decided to find a new one. I love the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid toner, so I figured that the sleeping pack would be great too. I haven't tried it yet, so keep an eye on my upcoming skincare routines posts.
  19. Lapalette No9 Hydra Facial Soothing Gel- Another mask that I have been wanting for a while. This is a hydrating mask (I use them 2-3 times a week too), and I can't wait to try it!
  20. Lapalette No9 Spatula- Of course, I needed a new spatula for all my masking!
>>Final Thoughts<<

I don't purchase new skincare every month anymore, so when I do, it's a pretty big sheet mask haul. 

I am happy that I was able to restock my sheet mask stash, and I can't wait to review all of these products for you! 

I hope you enjoyed this K-Beauty haul! If you are looking for more content like this, check out my Hauls Series tab at the top of this page.

The next haul that I post will be my August 2020 PR Haul, so follow me on Twitter for an update!

>>Before You Go<<

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...