Tuesday, September 22, 2020

August 2020 PR Haul

>>A Huge Thank You<<

As a beauty blogger, I am sent quite a few products to test out. Some products I request from the company via and influencer-type platform and other products are sent to me by the company after they find my blog or Instagram page.

Either way, I am always so grateful to be sent products to test, it really does provide me with enough content for daily Instagram posts. Imagine how much money I would need to purchase everything I talk about! 

Although products are regularly sent to me, I always provide an honest review. I never want to lose your trust, so I will never give a bad product a good review. If anything, I just wouldn't mention the product on my blog or IG page!

That being said, let's get to the products I received in PR last month...

>>August PR Haul<<


1. Mother Made All Green Tea-rouble-away Toner- I was sent this product via 0.8L, an app that allows bloggers and influencers to request products to review. I have been using this toner twice a day, and I have been loving it! This wasn't my first time trying skincare from Mother Made, I honestly enjoy everything I tried from the brand so far.


2. InstaNatural Multivitamin C Serum- I was sent this serum by the brand via Tomoson. I always apply for InstaNatural products on Tomoson. They work really well for my skin, and I love that they use natural ingredients. If you are looking for a great natural skincare brand, check out InstaNatural products!
 

3. Dermafirm/BIOTOC Gift- BIOTOC sent me a beautiful PR package a few months ago, and I have been loving their products ever since! They interviewed me after I received my PhD last month, and as a thank you, they sent me some extra goodies. They sent over 5 Dermafirm sheet masks, 5 cartridges for their Nanopen, and one of their fantastic Ampoules. I'm so happy that they sent these to me, I really love the brand!


4. d'Alba First Spray Serum- I was sent this by the brand via Tomoson. I have been wanting to try this mist for a while now, so I was happy that the brand decided to send it to me to review. I was a little surprised that this was called a serum. I would call it a toner or hydrating face mist. It is definitely not a serum. Regardless, I really enjoyed using it as a toner!


5. The Daily Sheet Mask PR- My friend on Instagram started selling sheet masks! To celebrate, she sent out some PR packets with a sampling of the types of masks she offers. As you can see, she has a nice range of affordable and mid-range sheet masks for sale. I'm so happy that she sent over some masks that I've never tried!


6. Beautree Blemish Calming Treatment Pads- I was sent this product by the brand via 0.8L. I actually really love these pads. They are very gentle, but they keep my mascne away! Some people that reviewed these said it burned their skin, so be careful if you have sensitive skin!


7. Revivserums Revivinol Serum- I was sent this serum by the brand via Tomoson. I am a little obsessed with retinol, but it can be very irritating. There is also the dreaded retinol purge when you start using it for the first time. The Revivinol Serum is a great retinol alternative that will help with fine lines and texture without any irritation or acne! I really recommend this serum!


8. SEVIZ Bluetooth Retro Speaker- I was sent this speaker by the brand via 0.8L. Okay, I know this isn't a beauty product, but I use it to listen to the Double Cleanse podcast while doing my skincare routine, so it definitely counts for something! Seriously though, this is a super cute speaker.

>>Final Thoughts<<

I hope you enjoyed this PR haul post! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Hauls Series tab at the top of this page.

Again, a huge thank you to all the brands that sent me products last month! I loved everything that I tried, and I am looking forward to posting my reviews.

Get ready for my September 2020 PR Haul because I was sent a ton of products so far this month!

>>Before You Go<<

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...