Saturday, May 28, 2022

Moroccanoil Mending Infusion Styling Hair Serum Review

Hey Beauty Lovers!

This post is part of a new series where I review the products in my hair care routine. Earlier today, I posted my Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Hair Treatment Review, and now I am going to be talking about another treatment that I use daily to keep my hair looking fantastic.

To recap my hair background and routine...

I have very fine, very flat, and heavily dyed hair. I have been a boxed blonde for the last 16 years, so let's just say that my hair is pretty damaged. On top of that, I have absolutely no time to get haircuts, so my split ends are a little out of control.

For my hair care routine, I use the Bumble and Bumble Bond-Building Repair Shampoo and Conditioner whenever I shower (usually every day). I also use the Bond-Building Repair Treatment once a week in place of a conditioner. In addition to my weekly treatment, I also like to use the Moroccanoil Mending Infusion Styling Hair Serum when my hair is dry. Finally, as a once-a-month treatment, I use the Olaplex No.0 and No.3 duo to help repair my damaged strands.

I will be reviewing all the products mentioned, but this post will focus on the Moroccanoil Mending Infusion Styling Hair Serum.

Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Read my full disclaimer here.

Moroccanoil Mending Infusion Styling Hair Serum


Unlike the treatments in my last post, I actually use the Moroccanoil Mending Infusion Hair Serum ($30) on an almost daily basis.

I typically shower in the mornings after yoga, and I let my hair dry naturally. This takes about an hour because my hair is so fine and thin. Once dried, I apply one pump of this serum onto my ends and brush my hair.

The results?

Super smooth hair that is stronger with each application!


Product Claims:

  • Seals and nourishes split ends
  • Gives a fresh-cut appearance
  • Improves hair elasticity and manageability
  • Increases hair strength
  • Good for all hair types and textures

I was a little nervous to try this serum out. Since my hair is so thin, heavy products tend to weigh it down and make it look oily. I try to stay away from leave-in treatments for this reason, but I decided to give this serum a chance.

I am so happy that I did!

This serum works just like advertised and it didn't feel heavy on my hair. I am so impressed with how good my hair has been looking since adding this product to my hair care routine.


Key Ingredients:

  • Argan Oil (restores elasticity, smoothness, and manageability to hair)
  • Boabab Extract (increases hair elasticity and strength; helps provide damage recovery to leave hair looking and feeling softer and smoother)
  • Hydrolyzed Quinoa (rich in amino acids for hair nourishment and conditioning)

Full Ingredients List:

Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Coconut Alkanes, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Galactoarabinan, Polysorbate 60, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzophenone-4, Panthenol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Xylitol, Ethyl Macadamiate, Citric Acid, Benzophenone-3, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Sulfuric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol.


This serum is formulated without sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban.

I absolutely love the way it smells, but the scent does not last very long. 

Check out the texture...


Final Thoughts

I absolutely love this hair serum.

It makes my split ends look smooth and helps strengthen my hair with each application.

I honestly think it helps keep my hair looking amazing and I will be keeping it in my hair care routine until I find something that works better.

I hope enjoyed reading this review!

If you try this hair serum, share your experience in the comments section, I would love to hear from you.

Read This Next: Top 4 Full-Coverage Foundations for Redness, Acne, and Fine Lines

Follow on Instagram Follow on Feedly

Before You Go

Let's be friends! 

Join my beauty family by signing up for my weekly newsletter

And, don't forget to follow me on Instagram, you can check out my latest Instagram post here:

XO


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...