Hey Beauty Lovers!
With the introduction of the Farmacy influencer program, it seems like every skincare account on Instagram is pushing Farmacy products. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love Farmacy skincare, I have tried almost every product from the entire brand. However, the prices are a little too high for the average consumer.
Do you still want to try out Farmacy products without paying Sephora prices?
I have found the best Farmacy Filling Good Serum dupe, and I am excited to share this Korean skincare must-have from the brand I'm From.
In this post, I will be breaking down the Filling Good Serum and the dupe separately, and then I will compare the two at the end.
Trust me, you don't want to miss out on this dupe...
Ok, let's get ready to save some money!
3 Step Lip Care Routine for Dry Lips
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Read my full disclaimer here.
Farmacy Filling Good Serum

The Farmacy Filling Good Serum ($44 for 1oz) is actually part of the Farmacy Honey line. It is technically marketed as a Hyaluronic Acid serum, but I chose it for its honey-based ingredients. The only hint that this serum is part of the honey line is the honeycomb design on the box. All other indicators point to this being a very boring Hyaluronic Acid serum. I don't know why Farmacy decided to do this, Hyaluronic Acid serums are so overdone at this point, and a honey serum would make this product stand out a lot more.
Let's break down the key ingredients and my overall thoughts...

Key Ingredients:
- Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Acid
- Encapsulated Thyme Extract
- Vegan Collagen Peptide
- Amino Acids
- Proprietary Honey Blend
The proprietary honey blend includes Honey Extract, Propolis Extract, and Royal Jelly Extract. Keep these three ingredients in mind when we go over the dupe.
I love the Filling Good Serum because it deeply hydrates my skin, makes it look and feel so soft, and gives my complexion an out-of-this-world glow. The serum itself is pretty watery (more on that later), and it spreads really well.
The only negative about this serum is the very strong scent. I love honey-scented skincare products, but it's not for everyone. Fortunately, the scent disappears very quickly after applying, so don't be discouraged by the initial odor.
I'm From Honey Serum

The I'm From Honey Serum ($28 for 1oz) is not only less expensive than the Farmacy Filling Good Serum, but it also has a superior formulation. Not only is this a hydrating serum, but it also boosts your skin's glow factor so much more than any other honey serum on the market.
The only downside is the addition of dimethicone in the ingredients. While this is great for giving the skin a filter-like appearance, not everyone can tolerate putting dimethicone on their face. Please do a patch test before applying this serum if this is your first time using a skincare product with dimethicone.
Let's get to the key ingredients and my experience...

Key Ingredients:
- Dimethicone
- Niacinamide
- Turmeric Extract
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Centella Asiatica
- Madecassoside
- Honey Glow Queen Complex
The Honey Glow Queen Complex includes Honey Extract, Bee Pollen Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Black Bee Propolis Extract, and Bee Venom.
This honey complex is a lot more effective than the one from Farmacy. If you are looking for that Honey Skin Glow, this is the serum for you.
Even though this serum doesn't contain Hyaluronic Acid, it is just as hydrating in my experience. I absolutely love how my skin looks whenever I have this serum in my routine, I experience fewer breakout, my fine lines look a lot less prominent, and my skin looks like it is wearing a blurring filter in real life.
The best part, the I'm From Honey Serum is frequently on sale, and you can get an additional 15% off with the code MIRIAM15 (I don't get any commission from this code).
Farmacy Filling Good Serum Dupe

So, how do these two serums compare?
First, let's talk about the packaging. Both products come in a glass bottle with an airless pump. I prefer the look of the Honey Serum, but I think both look very aesthetically pleasing.
Next comes the texture. I've included some photos below, so let's break it down...

Farmacy Filling Good Serum Texture:
- Watery serum
- Feels weightless on the skin
- Sinks into the skin almost immediately
Don't forget, this serum has a VERY strong honey scent.
Now the dupe...

I'm From Honey Serum Texture:
- Silicone-like texture (kind of like a dimethicone-based primer)
- Feels heavier on the skin
- Takes a few minutes to sink into the skin
Unlike the Farmacy serum, this serum has a very faint scent. It actually smells really good!
I honestly enjoy using the I'm From serum more than the Farmacy version. My skin feels more hydrated, it looks better, and my skin is a lot softer with the dupe. If you are looking for that Honey Skin glow, I highly recommend skipping the Farmacy serum and getting this amazing alternative.
You can purchase the I'm From Honey Serum from Wishtrend, one of my favorite online retailers for Korean skincare. They are always having sales and you can use my discount code (MIRIAM15) for an additional 15% off.
Conclusion
If you have had your eye on the Farmacy Filling Good Serum, I highly recommend getting this dupe from I'm From instead. Your skin will look and feel a lot better with the Honey Serum, and your wallet will thank you too!
What do you think about this Farmacy dupe? Which expensive products do you want me to dupe next? Let me know in the comments section!
Read This Next: First Aid Beauty | FAB Pharma Calamine Pore Purging Mask Review
Follow on Instagram Follow on Feedly
Before You Go
Let's be friends!
Join my beauty family by signing up for my weekly newsletter:
And, don't forget to follow me on Instagram, you can check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO

No comments:
Post a Comment