Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Smooth Moisturizing Peel Mask Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

Today I'm going to be giving you my first impressions for the Formula 10.0.6 Be Berry Smooth Moisturizing Peel Mask. This is my second review in the Be Berry line, and so far I'm loving both peel masks! I found it kind of interesting that this is a moisturizing peel off mask, but I'm always willing to try interesting skincare products. 

What I love about this mask:
  • Peel off masks are so easy to remove
  • Powerful antioxidants such as green tea, blueberry, goji berry, Morinda citrifolia, Garcinia Mangostana, pomegranate, acai, and coffee seed
  • Skin softening (goji berries) 
  • Gentle exfoliation (pineapple extract)
Ingredients (from Ulta):
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Polysorbate 80, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Juice Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Red 33, Blue 1. R05-16.

This peel off mask does include a lot of alcohol, but it is essential for peel off masks to be formulated with alcohol. The mask needs to dry very rapidly in order to be peeled off! I don't mind having alcohol in the ingredient list, especially in a mask that is only left on for 10-15 min. However, every person reacts differently to skincare ingredients, so this will really come down to personal preference. Along these lines, this mask has a very heavy synthetic fragrance. If you are sensitive to fragrance, please avoid this mask!

The directions state to apply a thin layer of this mask to freshly cleansed skin. The mask dries in 10-15 min, and once fully dry, you can peel the mask off. Always rinse your skin with warm water after peeling the mask off, this will ensure that you remove any mask residue. As part of my intense skincare routine, I always follow up with a micellar water after removing any masks.

I really enjoyed this mask. I did find it very moisturizing, and I love using skincare products with antioxidants in evenings. I find that it really helps my skin recover from UV exposure and environmental damage from living in a heavily populated city. This mask performed as expected, and my skin felt smooth and looked fresh when the mask was removed. I recommend using this mask 2 times a week to keep your complexion clear and bright.

Warning! Even though this is marketed as a moisturizing mask, I would not recommend this mask for dry or sensitive skin.

I hope you enjoyed this first impressions review.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

A post shared by ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛy ʙy ᴍɪʀɪᴀᴍ (@mimwieds) on

XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...