Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Playa Fit Tea Detox Set Review


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I don't normally write reviews for food products, but I have been wanting to try a tea detox (aka teatox) for so many years! I just couldn't justify spending $40 on tea, especially since I was skeptical about any products claiming to detox your body. As a scientist, I still think the word detox is a marketing term, but if you are looking for a natural product to help keep your stomach flat, this may be for you.

If you are trying out a teatox with the goal of weight loss, but don't be fooled. The only weight you will lose is water weight. The morning tea will help you with bloating and the night tea that you are supposed to take every other night will help you cleanse out your digestive system with a natural laxative. I have been using this teatox for 2 weeks now, and I can say that the teatox really works*!

What I like about Playa Fit Teas:
- Great taste
- Grown in the clean air of the South American Andes (less pollution!)
- All Natural

What this set includes:

Skinny Rise & Shine Tea (daytime treatment)
-Help Suppress Cravings
-Decrease Bloating
-Boost Energy and Metabolism 
Ingredients: Oolong Tea, Yerba Mate, Cedrón, Mint, Ginger, Goji Berries, Maqui, Horsetail

Overnight Detox Tea (nighttime treatment)
-Weight Management
-Improve Digestion
-Detox the Body
Ingredients: Rose Hips, Senna, Boldo, Matico, Cedrón, Hibiscus

Every morning I take my morning tea with 2 stevia packets, and I don't experience any food cravings a day. I really did notice a significant reduction in bloating since starting this teatox, and my stomach looks completely flat most days. The evening detox contains the natural laxative senna. It is a pretty strong laxative, so I only drink this tea every few nights instead of every other night. I don't think that taking a laxative every other day is healthy for someone with normal digestion. It is nice to use it at least once week to clean out the system. 

If you are already skinny, this teatox will help you keep a flat stomach and suppress cravings. Please do not take the evening tea as directed! It is way too often in a 30 day period.  


I hope you enjoyed this review!

Please support my blog by signing up to receive emails.

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.



XO


*I received this teatox set for free to review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...