Saturday, September 1, 2018

July 2018 Product Empties


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I have taken a really long break from blogging, but I'm back this month with 5 posts a week! Today I'm going to be sharing my product empties from July. I know that it's already September, but I am really behind right now! I don't want to share my August product empties before going over my empties from July, so here we go!

July 2018 Product Empties:
  • Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads- these AHA peel pads are absolutely amazing! This was my 4th tub of pads, and I finially decided to try actual glycolic peels. These pads can be used daily, and they will help keep your skin clear! I highly recommend these!
  • Admire My Skin Intense Hydration Collagen Cream- I received this moisturizer from the company to review. They reached out to me and let me choose any product from their site to review, and I was very intrigued by these ingredients. Click the link to read about this amazing La Mer dupe. I initially used this cream in the AM, but my SPF did not agree with the formulation. I ended up using it in the PM, and I really enjoyed this moisturizer. I have so many moisturizers waiting to be tested, so I probably won't be repurchasing this product any time soon (just being honest).
  • Amavara SPF 50 Tinted Lotion- I received, a sample of this tinted sunscreen from the company when they launched, and I fell in love with the concept of a tinted mineral sunscreen. Usually a mineral sunscreen will leave your skin completely white, but this tinted version is literally invisible. I just really didn't want to spend $45 on a sunscreen, so I found a much cheaper alternative, the Australian Gold tinted sunscreen.
  • 24 Sheet Masks- I really rried to use a sheet mask daily in July, but I fell a little short. I was impressed with how smooth and clear my skin looked when using a daily sheet mask, so I decided to keep using sheet masks in August (stay tuned for my empties). I highly recommend checking out my July sheet mask empties post to see which masks I tried. 
  • Dermarche Labs Roloxin Lift Instant Skin Smoothing Mask- I had to wear a full face of makeup to a formal event, so I decided to try out this mask from Dermarche Labs. It completely smoothed out my skin and lifted my whole face for 24 hours! It is very pricey, but it is only intended to be used once in a while, when you need your makeup perfect.
I hope you enjoyed this empties post! You can find all my product empties and sheet mask empties in the Product Empties tab at the top of this page.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...