Tuesday, September 25, 2018

August 2018 Sheet Mask Empties


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I'm loving this new monthly sheet mask empties series! It's amazing to see how many sheet masks I use every month, and it helps me decide which masks I actually like. It's so hard to tell if a sheet mask is doing anything for your skin, so these monthly reflections help me evaluate the effectiveness of the sheet masks I use every month. If you want to read about my August sheet mask empties, keep reading!

I purchased all these sheet masks with my own money. I used a total of 23 sheet masks last month, and I get so many compliments on my glow! I've written a few mini reviews for each of these sheet masks, but don't forget to check out the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page for full reviews.



I am so happy that I found Sur.Medic masks! This collagen mask is perfect for aging skin. It helps keep my face looking plump and youthful. My face is a little too long and narrow for this mask, but it stays on very well. I highly recommend this mask to aging skin types. I don't have a full review written yet, but it will be posted next month. I will be including one of these in my Instagram giveaway, so check out the details below!

Sur.Medic Hydro-Hyaluronic Sheet Mask (x5)



This is one of my favorite hydrating masks! As I mentioned above, the fit isn't great, but it feels like a hydrating rain cloud for your face (can that be a thing?). I started using these after my glycolic peels towards the end of the month, and they are so soothing! I highly recommend this mask for all skin types, especially dry skin types. I will also include one of these in my Instagram giveaway, so check out the details below!

Sur.Medic Bright Glutathione Sheet Mask (x4)



Yes, I'm loving these Sur.Medic masks. Of course I had to pick up the brightening version, a girl's got to glow! If you want glass skin or glowing skin, brightening sheet masks are so important! I use so many brightening masks, and this one is not my favorite. It works really well, but there are so many others that work so much better! I would recommend these when they are on sale only. There are just too many brands that are better for brightening. They are still good masks, so I will be including one in my Instagram giveaway (seriously check it out below).

Papa Recipe Bombee Honey Whitening Mask (x3)



Papa Recipe makes THE BEST sheet masks in my opinion. Obviously I love the whitening version of the Bombee Honey masks, but they are all pretty fantastic. They are high quality masks that fit my face really well. I always stock up on these when I see them in the store, but I haven't gone to Koreatown in a while. I did save one of these amazing masks for my Instagram giveaway, so don't forget to follow me! I highly recommend this mask to anyone looking for the perfect brightening sheet mask.

Elensilia IntraCELL Escargot + Propolis Revitalizing Mask (x3)



This is my ride or die aging sheet mask. It is so soothing and plumping that I am actually ordering a new box tonight. I haven't tried the other masks from this brand, but I will be trying two other versions next month. If you haven't read my full review, you can check it out here. I highly recommend this mask to aging, damaged, or blemished skin. It is especially soothing after a chemical peel! Of course I will be including one of these masks in my Instagram giveaway!

Memebox I Dew Care Olive 'Bout You Sheet Mask (x1)
MediHeal Essential Mask Tea Tree Care Solution (x1)



Both of these masks are absolutely amazing. The Memebox mask is so hydrating, and it actually comes in a set with some other fantastic masks. The MediHeal mask is fantastic for keeping your skin clear. This is a new mask that I'm trying out, and so far I am loving it! I will be including one of the MediHeal teatree masks in my Instagram giveaway (plus two other MediHeal masks). Stay tuned for a full review of the Memebox mask set within the next week! 

I hope you enjoyed this sheet mask empties post. You can find all of my empties posts by clicking on the Product Empties Series tab at the top of this page.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.

Follow me on Instagram to be eligible for my sheet mask giveaway (for US residents only, ends 10/15/18). It will includes one of each of the following masks:
  1. Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey sheet mask (x1)
  2. Elensilia Intra-CELL Revitalizing sheet mask (x1)
  3. Elensilia Intra-CELL Firming sheet mask (x1)
  4. Elensilia Intra-CELL Whitening sheet mask (x1)
  5. SurMedic Hydro-Hyaluronic sheet mask (x1)
  6. SurMedic Vital Collagen sheet mask (x1)
  7. SurMedic Bright-Glutathione sheet mask (x1)
  8. MediHeal Essential Mask Tea Tree Care Solution (x1)
  9. MediHeal Essential Mask Vita Lightbeam (x1)
  10. MediHeal Essential Mask Platinum V-Life (x1)


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...