Tuesday, September 25, 2018

August 2018 Product Empties



Hey Beauty Lovers!

I have been slacking all month! All these holidays are killing me! It's time for another product empties post! I wanted to get my August product empties posted before the end of September, and I barely made it! If you are interested in reading about the products I've used up this month, keep reading!

Product Empties:
  • Atopalm Real Barrier Aqua Soothing Gel Cream*- I can only find this gel moisturizer on Amazon, and it's out of stock! Let me know in the comments if you can find it in stock somewhere else, because I would love to repurchase this! It is the perfect lightweight AM moisturizer that really helps heal your skin barrier. I will be writing a full review on this product soon.
  • Memebox Let's Get Sheet Faced 14 Day Mask Set- I purchased this mask set a while ago, but I just got around to using them all (I use a lot of sheet masks). Don't purchase these from Amazon, they are double the price of Ulta. I really love this set, because it gives you a nice variety of masks for most skin concerns. I have so many other masks to try, but I will probably repurchase these sometime in the future.  I will doing a full review soon!
  • Pacifica Rose Flower Hydro Mist- I purchased this face water because it looked like a great rose water option. After reading the ingredients, I realized that there is barely any rose water in this mist. It did help hydrate my skin, but I like using real rose water a lot more. It's not a bad product, but I won't be repurchasing this mist.
  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge- I can honestly say that I like this beauty sponge a lot more than the Beauty Blender! I am finally retiring this dirty sponge, but I already have a new one that I started using. They are so affordable, and work so well!
  • Derma E Concentrated Vitamin C Serum- This is my favorite Ole Henriksen Truth Serum dupe! I think it really helped keep my skin bright, although I do use other brightening/whitening products. I honestly didn't notice a difference between this $20 vitamin C serum and the $45 version from Ole Henriksen. Please save your money!
  • Andalou Naturals Micellar Wipes for Sensitive skin- These are my favorite cleansing wipes! The anti-aging ones are great too. I like to use these as a makeup remover before cleansing my skin. I like to wear a lot of eye makeup, and these take everything off! I highly recommend them.
  • Smith's Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm- If you haven't tried Smith's Rosebud Lip Balms yet, you are missing out! These are the most hydrating lip balms I have ever used! I have been using these for over a decade, and I will continue to repurchase a new tin every time. The strawberry version is amazing for the summer months, but you can get all three versions here.  I highly recommend these!
  • Elensilia Intra-CELL Revitalizing Sheet Mask- This is one of my favorite sheet masks I've ever tried! I went through an entire box, and I am already repurchasing a new box of 10. These are perfect for aging skin, and I really like to use them after a chemical peel. I will be including one of these sheet masks in an Instagram giveaway (check out all the masks below).
I hope you enjoyed this empties post! You can find all my product empties and sheet mask empties in the Product Empties tab at the top of this page.

If you want me to go over a specific skincare/beauty topic, please leave a comment below or privately email me.

My favorite K-Beauty websites are BeautyTap (use my code mimwieds15 for 15% off!) and MaskSheets (they have fantastic sheet mask sales).

Please support this blog by entering your email and subscribing!

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Twitter.


Follow me on Instagram to be eligible for my sheet mask giveaway (for US residents only, ends 10/15/18). It will includes one of each of the following masks:
  1. Papa Recipe Bombee Whitening Honey sheet mask (x1)
  2. Elensilia Intra-CELL Revitalizing sheet mask (x1)
  3. Elensilia Intra-CELL Firming sheet mask (x1)
  4. Elensilia Intra-CELL Whitening sheet mask (x1)
  5. SurMedic Hydro-Hyaluronic sheet mask (x1)
  6. SurMedic Vital Collagen sheet mask (x1)
  7. SurMedic Bright-Glutathione sheet mask (x1)
  8. MediHeal Essential Mask Tea Tree Care Solution (x1)
  9. MediHeal Essential Mask Vita Lightbeam (x1)
  10. MediHeal Essential Mask Platinum V-Life (x1)

XO



*I received this products for free to review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...