Tuesday, May 7, 2019

April 2019 Beauty Product Empties

This post is brought to you by Amazon Prime Video. Sign up for a free 30-day trial here. 


Hey Beauty Lovers!

I'm back with another post for my Beauty Product Empties Series. This time I'm actually on time with my posting. Yay! I only have skincare empties from last month, but they are all HG status.

I really enjoy showing off my product empties. As a blogger, I try out a ton of products. If I actually use a product completely, you know that I legit loved it. 

This post contains affiliate links. If you are not comfortable with affiliate links, please feel free to do a Google search for the products I mention in the post. Most of these products are available on Amazon.

Let's get right to the products!

April 2019 Beauty Product Empties:
  • Paris Hilton Skincare ProD.N.A. Dual-Action Cleansing Gel*- I received this cleanser quite a while ago to review, and I finally finished the bottle. I did take a break from it for a few months to test out some new cleansers, but I eventually came crawling back. I absolutely love to use this cleanser as my second cleanse step. It really gives me a deep clean with over-drying my skin. I am probably going to be purchasing another tube soon, but I have a few cleansers waiting to be tested in my skincare box. I highly recommend checking this cleanser out!
  • JayJun Cosmetic Roselle Tea Eye Patches- As I mentioned in my empties from March, I really love using eye patches daily. They help keep my eye are in top shape, and they feel great at the end of a long day. I typically wear patches in the evening under my sheet mask, and I love the way my eyes have been looking the past few months. These come with 30 pairs, so they last a whole month with daily use. They are made with gel, so they feel a little cool on your skin. If you are looking to depuff your eyes, I suggest keeping these in the fridge. I already have a backup of these eye patches, but I am using a different brand this month. I will probably start using these again in June. I really do recommend these!
  • Elensilia CPP Propolis Ampoule- I just started using ampoules a few months ago. I love that they will help your skin get a boost when it's not looking or feeling great. Propolis has been a favorite ingredient of mine, and I really love the Elensilia propolis sheet masks (read that review here). I decided to pick this ampoule up when I found it on sale, and I am so happy I picked up two. I am in love with how beautiful my skin looks the morning after using this ampoule. I am currently using the green version, and I am really enjoying that one too. I highly recommend the Elensilia propolis ampoules.
  • Elensilia CPP French Propolis Cream- As I mentioned above, I love the Elensilia propolis products. The propolis cream is absolutely amazing! I already repurchased this moisturizer, and I think I will keep a healthy stock of these in my skincare box. I have been using it in the AM, but I'm actually thinking about switching it to the PM. It can be pretty sticky and difficult to layer under sunscreen. I really do recommend this!
I hope you enjoyed this post. My monthly empties posts are short, but I hope they are helpful. If you try any of these products, please let me know. I love to read your comments, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Enter your email to receive my weekly newsletter:

Enter your email address:



You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

I am currently running a mini sheet mask giveaway for US residents on my Instagram page. Please feel free to check it out and enter!







🎉 Sheet Mask GIVEAWAY 🎉 For US Residents Only Giveaway ends 5/15/19 at 11:59PM. . 🎁 You Will Win 10 Sheet Masks: 1. Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables White Squeeze Balancing Mask (exp 05/08/2020) 2. Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Green Squeeze Relaxing Mask (exp 05/02/2020) 3. Papa Recipe Bombee Fruitables Red Squeeze Intensive Mask (exp 05/03/2020) 4. Mediheal Teatree Care Solution Essential Mask (exp 09/30/2021) 5. Mediheal Collagen Impact Essential Mask (exp 10/02/2021) 6. Mediheal Platinum V-Life Essential Mask (exp 03/21/2021) 7. JayJun Purple Fragrance Mask (exp 09/21/2020) 8. Leaders Amino Pore-Tight Mask (exp 10/10/2021) 9. Leaders Amino Moisture Mask (exp 07/15/2021) 10. Leaders Amino Lifting Mask (exp 04/01/2021) . 🎟️ How to enter: 1. Follow me @mimwieds 2. Like this photo 3. Comment with your favorite sheet mask (or one you would like to try). . 🎟️ Extra Entries: 4. Tag a friend (limit 3) 5. Repost this photo on your main feed and tag me @mimwieds . . ‼️ Disclaimer: This giveaway is not affiliated with Instagram or any of the brands listed. Only US residents can apply, and only a US address will be accepted. . 🏆 One winner will be drawn at random. The winner will be contacted on 5/16/19 and must respond by 5/20/19 . . . . . . #giveaway #giveawaytime #giveaways #abeauty #sheetmask #abskincare #skincare #paparecipe #leaders #jayjun #mediheal #abcommunity #kbeauty #sheetmasks #skincaregiveaway #koreanbeauty #koreanskincare #skincarecommunity #beautyblogger #skincareblogger #nycblogger #nyc #sheetmaskaddict #rasianbeauty #wednesday #rasianskincare #antiaging #wednesdayvibes #wednesdaymood #beautycommunity
A post shared by ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛy ʙy ᴍɪʀɪᴀᴍ (@mimwieds) on

XO
*gifted/PR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...