Thursday, July 25, 2019

July 2019 K-Beauty Haul


Hey Beauty Lovers!

It's time for another K-Beauty Haul! I am a little behind on my haul posts, but I decided to skip ahead to my July 2019 Haul. 

All my haul posts feature products that I purchased with my own money. This month, I purchased products from one of my favorite K-Beauty websites, Masksheets. If you haven't heard of this website yet, I recommend checking out their amazing deals on sheet masks. While you are there, sign up for their fantastic rewards program. Every 100 points equals to $1 off your order. I have redeemed so many points already, and I was able to get sheet masks and full-sized products for free!

Let's get back to my haul!

July 2019 K-Beauty Haul:
  • EveryDaze Diamond Drop Hydrogel Eye Patches- I ran out of my JayJun eye patches, so I decided to pick these up. They are the same price as the JayJun patches, and they actually went on sale right after I purchased them (I hate when that happens). The packaging is really amazing, and I have been using them all month. Spoiler alert, I really like them! These were a great purchase, and I already got a backup.
  • Son & Park Beauty Water Toning Pads- I am absolutely in love with the original Beauty Water, so I was really excited to see the Toning Pads. I have been using them consistently this month, and I love these pre-soaked pads. Honestly, these are great for travel, but if you are looking to try the infamous Beauty Water, I recommend the original for daily use. It is a much better value, as the bottle lasts forever.
  • Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask Madecassoside Sheet Mask (x10)- I have read so many amazing reviews for the Etude House 0.2 Therapy Air Mask line, so I decided to pick up a box of 10 masks. I chose the Madecassoside version because you can never go wrong with a Centella sheet mask in my opinion. I already used this mask a few times, and I am blown away. I just ordered two more versions to try out, and I hope they work as amazing as these.
  • JayJun Anti-Dust Therapy Sheet Mask (x10)- This is a repurchase, but this time I purchased a box of 10 masks instead of a single mask. I absolutely love this mask! If you are looking for a more luxurious sheet mask that isn't going to break the bank, I highly recommend trying out JayJun masks. They are amazing for mid-ranged masks.
  • Jumiso Chewy-Elasticity Sheet Mask- I kept seeing the Jumiso sheet masks on Instagram, so I finally caved and purchased them. I'm a sucker for cute packaging. Can anyone else relate? This is officially a case of FOMO. The reviews on Instagram are all glowing, so hopefully these were a good purchase.
  • Jumiso First Skin-Brightening Sheet Mask- I actually used this sheet mask this morning. I really liked it, and I am happy I picked this one up. I hope that the other masks feel as soothing.
  • Jumiso Rich-Nourishment Sheet Mask- I'm probably going to be saving this one to use after a chemical peel. I always love using nourishing sheet masks to help keep my skin barrier intact when using acids. 
  • Jumiso Water-Splash Sheet Mask- This is another mask that sounds very soothing. I will be updating you guys on my experience with these masks in my monthly sheet mask empties posts, so don't forget to check out the Sheet Mask Empties Series tab at the top of the page!
  • Elensilia CPP Placenta 82 MILLESIS Ampoule- I am so in love with Elensilia products. I use an Elensilia moisturizer, Elensilia sheet masks, and Elensilia ampoules. This is my first time purchasing the Placenta Ampoule, but I have used their ampoules in the past. I have been using this one all month, and I can already say it is fantastic! I highly recommend and of the Elensilia CPP ampoules.
I hope this haul post was useful or at least entertaining. I really enjoy writing these types of blog posts, so stay tuned for more in the future!

If you have any questions or suggestions, please leave a comment below. You can also send me a private email, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...