Wednesday, February 26, 2020

HelloSkin Jumiso Sheet Mask Review

HelloSkin Jumiso Sheet Masks

I picked up the HelloSkin Jumiso Sheet Masks this past summer, and I am finally writing my review!

All the Jumiso sheet masks are on sale for $10/5 masks, which is a great deal. There are five masks in the Jumiso collection, but I will be reviewing four of the masks in this post.

Sheet Masks In This Review:

  • Jumiso First Skin-Brightening Sheet Mask
  • Jumiso Rich-Nourishment Sheet Mask
  • Jumiso Water-Splash Sheet Mask
  • Jumiso Chewy-Elasticity Sheet Mask

These sheet masks are made of very soft cotton that fits the skin perfectly. I love how breathable the sheet feels, and I don't have any issues with the mask sliding down my face. The watery essence skinks in and doesn't leave a sticky residue.

The Jumiso sheet masks contain fragrance and they are not safe for Fungal Acne. Also, these masks are not vegan, so keep that in mind.

Let's get to the reviews...


First-Skin Brightening Sheet Mask

The Jumiso First Skin-Brightening Sheet Mask is a brightening sheet mask that will help revitalize tired, dull-looking skin.

Key Ingredients:

  • Salmon Roe (brightening)
  • Gigawhite (improves skin texture)
  • Raspberry Complex (rich in antioxidants)
  • Ceramide Complex (smooths and firms skin)
  • Niacinamide (brightening)
My Experience: 
I absolutely loved this sheet mask! It is everything I want in a brightening mask. My skin felt hydrated, nourished, revitalized, and it had the most beautiful glow. The sheet came dripping with essence, which is always a good thing in my opinion. I need to buy more of these ASAP!

Rating: 5/5 Stars




Full Ingredients List:
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Cornus Officinalis Fruit Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Salmon Egg Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycern, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, PEG-32, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arginine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorophenesin, Disodium EDTA

Rich-Nourishment Sheet Mask

The Jumiso Rich-Nourishment Sheet Mask is a balancing sheet mask that will deeply nourish your skin.

Key Ingredients:

  • Black Ginseng Root Extract (revitalizing)
  • Argan Oil (nourishing)
  • Ceramide Complex (smooths and firms skin)
  • Dual Fermented Components (revitalizing)

My Experience:
The brand claims that they boil the Black Ginseng 9 times in a row. I'm not sure why that is supposed to be better than any other method of extraction, but I will assume it's a special technique. This mask is very nourishing and refreshing. My skin looked amazing after using this mask, but I can't figure out what it specifically did for my skin. I guess it really did balance and revitalize my skin. As much as I enjoyed this mask, I wasn't blown away. It seemed pretty average, and I have other ginseng masks that I love a lot more.

Rating: 4/5 Stars


Full Ingredients List:
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethylcellose, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, PEG-32, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arginine, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorophenesin, Disodium EDTA

Water-Splash Sheet Mask

The Jumiso Water-Splash Sheet Mask is a hydrating sheet mask that will give your skin a major boost of hydration.

Key Ingredients:

  • Marine Plants (helps skin retain moisture and nourishes the skin)
  • Shea Butter (hydrating)
  • Phytex G Lotus Al (patent complex extracted from the lotus plant, soothes skin)
  • Ceramide Complex (smooths and firms skin)
  • Triple Hyaluronic Acid Complex (helps skin retain moisture)
My Experience:
This mask is my new HG hydrating mask. Every skin type can benefit from the lightweight hydration this mask provides. My skin felt hydrated, it was glowing, and I had a very good skin day after I used this sheet mask. I really don't know why this mask isn't more popular. I will be stocking up on these as soon as my no-buy ends!

Rating: 5/5 Stars



Full Ingredients List:
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Nelumbo Nucifera Root Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Algae Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract. Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Spilina Platensis Extract, Niacinamide,Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Decaoleate, Carbomer, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, PEG-32, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arginine, PEG 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA

Chewy-Elasticity Sheet Mask

The Jumiso Chewy-Elasticity Sheet Mask is an anti-aging sheet mask this will help improve the elasticity of your skin. I'm sure that "Chewy" was just a mistranslation, but it is a very strange description for skincare.

Key Ingredients:

  • Ephippia Eggs (firms skin)
  • Jojoba Oil (improves skin texture)
  • BL Fill Up (patented complex, firms skin)
  • Ceramide Complex (smooths and firms skin)
  • Adenosine (improves wrinkles)
My Experience:
This mask was okay. My skin loved the hydration, but I wasn't able to notice any skin firming with one use. I do like the ingredients list, so I think it would help with anti-aging after long-term use. I always pick up firming masks, but I never know if they are actually doing anything for my skin. If you are looking for an anti-aging sheet mask that you are planning to use regularly, this one is a great affordable option.

Rating: 4/5 Stars



Full Ingredients List:
Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Prunella Vulgaris Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Algae Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCl, Maltodextrin, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Triethylhexanoin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrolyzed Egg Shell Membrane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Adenosine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caffeine, PEG-32, Panthenol, Allantoin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Arginine, PEG-60, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA

Final Thoughts

I really enjoyed trying the HelloSkin Jumiso sheet masks. All of the masks felt amazing on my skin, and I would definitely pick them up again if they were on sale. 

The First Skin-Brightening and Water-Splash Masks were amazing, and I would pay full price for either of those masks!

If you are curious about the Jumiso sheet masks, I highly recommend checking them out!

Just FYI, I purchased these masks with my own money. These masks were not gifted, and this post is not sponsored. Check out my entire July 2019 Haul here.


Before You Go

I hope you enjoyed this review! If you are interested in reading more of my skincare reviews, check out the Skincare Reviews Series tab at the top of this page.

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...