The Nourish Beauty Box is a monthly subscription box that includes 4 full-sized beauty products. All the products included in the box are cruelty-free, vegan, gluten-free, and natural.
The box costs $29.95/month with a subscription, but you can purchase past boxes for only $45.
The best part of Nourish Beauty is that you can actually purchase all the products that are in the box from their website. That means if you end up loving a product, you can repurchase it individually!
This is the third Nourish Beauty Box that I am reviewing for my blog*. I was kindly sent all the boxes from the company to review. All of my opinions are 100% genuine and honest.
Let's get to the unboxing!
P.S. You can still get the February 2020 box here for $45.
February 2020 Unboxing
February 2020 Nourish Beauty Box:
- Flora & Fauna Baby Face Age Defying Serum ($14.99)
- Wyldflower Labs Apricot-C Toner ($24.99)
- Nourish Naturals Tinted Lip Serum in Balanced ($16)
- Peony Cosmetics Chameleon Powder Pigment in Faithful Love ($18)
The total value of the box is $73.98!
Peony Cosmetics Chameleon Powder Pigment in Faithful Love- I can't find the shade that came in the box, but there are quite a few other shades available for sale. However, the one in the box is stunning!
The Peony Cosmetics Chameleon Powder Pigment in Faithful Love is a beautiful purple shimmer shade. The Chameleon Powder Pigments are loose pigments with a super minimal ingredients list. They require a primer, so make sure that you have glitter glue on hand if you plan to use these pigments.
The pigment is very intense, and it blends out very easily. I like to pack on the color with a flat brush, and I don't experience a lot of fallout when I use glitter glue.
Overall, the Chameleon Powder Pigment is a great find for me. I am not very experienced with loose pigments, but I may have to get a few of the other shades. The price is definitely fair to other loose pigments on the market, so I definitely recommend this product.
Wyldflower Labs Apricot-C Toner- I have some mixed feelings about this product. The toner is fantastic, but the bottle is TINY! The Apricot-C Toner is formulated with 11% Vitamin C, Aloe Vera Juice, Apricot Fruit Powder, Witch Hazel, and Lupine Seed Extract. This toner will brighten your skin and help resurface the skin too! It is truly a fantastic product.
Like I said, the bottle is very small. It comes in a spray bottle, but I cannot recommend spraying this toner all over the face. You will end up wasting a ton of product that way. Instead, I recommend spraying the toner 2-3 times in your hands and press the toner into the skin. I have been using this toner every AM for almost a month and I still have a little more than half a bottle. Don't waste any of the toner, and it may last 2-2.5 months. That's not terrible, but I just wish I didn't have to use it so sparingly.
Another thing I would like to mention is that this is a pretty gentle Vitamin C product. It contains 11% Vitamin C, but it never stung or irritated my skin. There is an intense citrus scent, but it doesn't last long. I would avoid this toner if you have any fragrance or essential oil sensitivities.
Flora & Fauna Baby Face Age Defying Serum- This is another great skincare product! This serum is formulated with Aloe Leaf Juice, Vitamin E, Blue Green Algae, and Neem Seed Oil. This is a great antioxidant and mineral booster for the skin, so I definitely like to use it. I'm not sure about the anti-aging effects, but antioxidants will help with long-term anti-aging.
The one thing I hate about this serum is the scent. It smells like baby diaper cream, and I have to hold my breath whenever I use it. Thankfully, the scent doesn't last very long, but it's strong enough that I am no longer using it daily. Instead, I use this serum a few times a week as a skin booster.
Nourish Naturals Tinted Lip Serum in Balanced- My absolute favorite product in this box is always the Nourish Naturals lippie. This month, we got the Tinted Lip Serum in the shade Balanced. This lip serum is formulated with Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, and Shea Butter. The Tinted Lip Serum feels like a dry oil, and it is insanely nourishing!
The color of this lip serum is a neutral brown-pink that will flatter most skin tones. I love that the tint doesn't stain the lips but the color is long-lasting. I get so many compliments every time I wear this lippie and my lips are hydrated all day long! Now that's what I call a win-win!
Final Thoughts
I actually really enjoyed the February 2020 Nourish Beauty Box. All the products performed well and felt great on my skin.
I got to try so many brands that I have never heard of, and they all deserve some more attention in my opinion.
If you are bored with the popular subscription boxes or you are just more ingredient-conscious, I highly recommend checking out the Nourish Beauty Box!
Before You Go
I hope you enjoyed this review! If you want to read my other subscription box reviews, check out the Subscription Box Series tab at the top of this page.
If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!
Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.
You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.
Check out my latest Instagram post here:
XO
*I was kindly sent this box to review, all opinions are my own.













No comments:
Post a Comment