Tuesday, June 23, 2020

April 2020 Beauty Favorites

>>Welcome To My Beauty Favorites<<

Every month I test out quite a few products. Most are skincare, but I will sometimes get some other great beauty products to try. 

Since I try so many products, I decided to pick out my favorites each month and tell you why I enjoy them. 

A lot of these products were sent to me to review, but I am not obligated to include them in my beauty favorites post, and I honestly think these products are fantastic.

Let's get right to my favorites...

>>April Beauty Favorites<<

  1. Medicube Triple Collagen Toner*-  I am so upset that I ran out of this toner so quickly! If you are looking for the softenest skin of your life, you need to use this toner daily. It is a pretty thick toner that I like to layer on top of thinner, exfoliating toners, and you can use 1-3 layers of this toner depending on your skin's hydration levels. I have so many hydrating toners in my skincare stash, but I will be getting this one when I run out of the others. Seriously, this toner is a skin-changer!
  2. InstaNatural 7% Glycolic AHA Toner*- You may already know this, but I am obsessed with Glycolic Acid. Just check out this super old post here, and you will see how long I have been a Glycolic Acid fan. This toner is a great way to get a daily dose of Glycolic Acid without stripping your skin too much. I like to use this toner in the PM, but you can use it at any time of day, and it can be applied with a cotton round or your hands. I don't recommend using this toner on active breakouts, it will sting like crazy when applied to broken skin, but it is great for preventing breakouts. If you are looking for a daily Glycolic Acid treatment, I highly recommend this one from InstaNatural!
  3. EveryDaze Diamond Drop Hydrogel Eye Patches- I started using eye patches daily again, and I cannot believe that I stopped using them for so long! I am a huge advocate for preventative skincare, and eye patches are a great way to keep the under-eye area looking young and smooth. Don't expect a miracle after one use, you need to be using these on a daily basis to see any real benefit. Thankfully, these jars come with 30 pairs, enough for a full month of daily use. I highly recommend these because they are on the larger side, and cover more of the eye area than cheaper eye patches. 
>>Final Thoughts<<

All of my favorites in April were skincare products, and they were all fantastic. The only product I haven't used more than once from this list is the Medicube Toner. 

I will definitely be getting these products again, and you can already see all of these in my May 2020 Beauty Empties post. Don't be surprised if these show up in another empties post in the future!

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page (or scroll down menu if you are on mobile).


If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...