Tuesday, June 23, 2020

May 2020 Beauty Favorites

>>Welcome To My Beauty Favorites<<

Every month I test out quite a few products. Most are skincare, but I will sometimes get some other great beauty products to try. 

Since I try so many products, I decided to pick out my favorites each month and tell you why I enjoy them. 

A lot of these products were sent to me to review, but I am not obligated to include them in my beauty favorites post, and I honestly think these products are fantastic.

Let's get right to my favorites...

>>May Beauty Favorites<<

  1. Dewytree Hi Amino All Cleanser*- I absolutely love creamy cleansers, and this one from Dewytree is fantastic! I am a little surprised that it's not sold at all the famous K-Beauty online stores, but you can find it using the link I provided. I was sent this cleanser in March, and I only started using it regularly in May. I really like using it as a second cleanser, and I find that my skin feels very soft and hydrated after I rinse the cleanser off. I have quite a few cleansers in my skincare stash, so I will probably only use this one for a few more weeks. Don't worry, I will come back to it soon! For now, you can check out how I use this cleanser in my May 2020 Skincare Routines Update post.
  2. Good Medicine Honey Bee Revelation Mask*- I am such a mask junkie! I actually use masks daily, and people think I'm a little crazy. If you enjoy using masks on a daily basis, it is important to have a few hydrating masks in your mask stash. Using too many clay masks each week can really dry out your skin and cause some skin damage in the process. This Honey based mask is a fantastic hydrating mask option that will also work to heal the skin. It is great for all skin types, including acne-prone skin. This mask is made with natural ingredients, and the honey smells amazing while it's on the skin. I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after I use this mask, and I usually use it at least once a week. I was sent this mask in March, and I have been using it weekly ever since the beginning of May. The mask itself feels extremely sticky, but it actually washes off effortlessly. I highly recommend this mask!
  3. Petitfee Gold Hydrogel Eye Patches- You may remember these eye patches from my May 2020 K-Beauty Haul. These eye patches were fantastic and I really think that they helped hydrate my under eye area really well. I would actually compare them to higher-end eye patches, but they are slightly smaller in shape. That may be due to a difference in Asian and Western face shapes, or it may be a feature of the more affordable patches. Either way, they still work really well. I actually just started using the Black Pearl and Gold version, and I like those a lot too. 
  4. Dewytree Pick & Quick Moistful Mask- I purchased these in my May 2020 K-Beauty Haul, and I am so obsessed! These are a great alternative to single packaged sheet masks if you are concerned with environmental waste. I personally enjoy using these every other day and using single packaged masks on the alternate days. This way I get the benefits of the better sheet masks, but I don't have to use them daily. If you are new to sheet masking, you can't afford to sheet mask daily with the single packaged masks, or you are looking to reduce your environmental waste, these are a great option!
>>Final Thoughts<<

Another beauty favorites post full of skincare products! I really do enjoy my skincare routines, so I'm not surprised that my favorites consist of skincare every month.

I promise that I will try to include a non-skincare product in my June 2020 Beauty Favorites post. I actually have tried a few beauty products this month that I know you will enjoy! Follow me on Twitter to receive updates on my future posts.

>>Before You Go<<

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you are looking for more content like this, check out the Beauty Favorites Series tab at the top of this page (or scroll down menu if you are on mobile).

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave them in the comments section. I would also love to hear from you if you have tried any of these products!

Don't miss any of my posts, enter your email here to receive my weekly newsletter. You can also find this form by clicking the Subscribe option from the drop-down list at the top of this page. By signing up, you will opt-in to receive a maximum of one email a week with links to my latest blog posts.

You can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter for daily content.

Check out my latest Instagram post here:


XO

*PR/Gifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...